In Plane Site 9/11 Wow...just Wow.

Originally Posted by Pig Love

I wonder how many of the people that were in the
compound with Osama were flown out by the US
govt. the day the two planes flew out of here with
the Bin Laden family?

How come they were flown out in the first place non theorists?
None.
They flew out Sept. 20th, not on 9/11. They were flown out for "their own safety" or some other such reason. They were definitely not involved in the attack (Bin Laden family has disowned/cut off ties from him for years & have good relations with the West) if that's what your getting at.

Question for all conspiracy theorists: How do you explain KSM ? CIA agent ? 

Originally Posted by Pig Love

I wonder how many of the people that were in the
compound with Osama were flown out by the US
govt. the day the two planes flew out of here with
the Bin Laden family?

How come they were flown out in the first place non theorists?
None.
They flew out Sept. 20th, not on 9/11. They were flown out for "their own safety" or some other such reason. They were definitely not involved in the attack (Bin Laden family has disowned/cut off ties from him for years & have good relations with the West) if that's what your getting at.

Question for all conspiracy theorists: How do you explain KSM ? CIA agent ? 

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

Originally Posted by Billy BloodBath

While conspiracy theory is cool and all, there are real patriots making moves to protect your liberty and no matter how much you throw us under the bus we will always protect you. Kind of a raw deal but that's what we do.

Speculate away, kiddos.

so because you "protect us" (which is $#%@*%$!) THAT'S why yall take such "honor" in joinin the military... last i checked all yall do is the govts bidding which doesn't always "protect us (americans)". the military is just full of contract killers that try to uphold "democracy" across the world for whatever motives. protect our liberty??? really, when has that been in jeopardy? *ahem* patriot act *ahem* so do you REALLY protect OUR liberty?

say it comes out that all this stuff is true, do you hold the same stance?
Some people simply have no respect, no respect.
ohwell.gif

As I said before, I protect every citizen of my country... even the ones who don't respect me. 

While conspiracy theory is cool and all, there are real patriots making moves to protect your liberty and no matter how much you throw us under the bus we will always protect you. Kind of a raw deal but that's what we do.

Speculate away, kiddos.

so because you "protect us" (which is $#%@*%$!) THAT'S why yall take such "honor" in joinin the military... last i checked all yall do is the govts bidding which doesn't always "protect us (americans)". the military is just full of contract killers that try to uphold "democracy" across the world for whatever motives. protect our liberty??? really, when has that been in jeopardy? *ahem* patriot act *ahem* so do you REALLY protect OUR liberty?

ohwell.gif

As I said before, I protect every citizen of my country... even the ones who don't respect me. 

Speculate away, kiddos.

ohwell.gif

Sadly, their is not the same 'honor' in joining the military as their was during our parent's/grandparent's generation.  The bottom ranks of the military seem to be filled with a lot of people that couldn't cut it in school, etc (perception, maybe not reality).  At least in California, that is the attitude most people have about the military.  Most people are still respectful, but our understanding of WHAT the military (etc) does is propaganda nowadays.  More to say later.

Speculate away, kiddos.

ohwell.gif

Sadly, their is not the same 'honor' in joining the military as their was during our parent's/grandparent's generation.  The bottom ranks of the military seem to be filled with a lot of people that couldn't cut it in school, etc (perception, maybe not reality).  At least in California, that is the attitude most people have about the military.  Most people are still respectful, but our understanding of WHAT the military (etc) does is propaganda nowadays.  More to say later.

Originally Posted by Sundizzle

ohwell.gif

You're absolutely spot on... I come from a long bloodline of soldiers who fought for this country (United States) and there is no longer the prestige that my Great Grandfather was afforded when he fought for my country in both of the World Wars. The military is not filled with burnouts... there are people who make it their choice to be on the frontlines and fight the fight so that my fellow country(kids) can criticize me and tell me I'm not doing a good job while on the internet, probably at their parent's house. 
The lack of respect in general and especially on this website by entitled children shooting off from the mouth is absolutely sickening. 

Sundizzle: I've always liked the stuff that you post. I know you are not one of these people who I've mentioned so thank you. It's your kind who helps me feel proud to be doing the things that I do every day. I fight for you and people like you. 

daf260f3d112bf2ec2ed5d44cdbcb12e2f1e09cc.gif

ohwell.gif

You're absolutely spot on... I come from a long bloodline of soldiers who fought for this country (United States) and there is no longer the prestige that my Great Grandfather was afforded when he fought for my country in both of the World Wars. The military is not filled with burnouts... there are people who make it their choice to be on the frontlines and fight the fight so that my fellow country(kids) can criticize me and tell me I'm not doing a good job while on the internet, probably at their parent's house. 
The lack of respect in general and especially on this website by entitled children shooting off from the mouth is absolutely sickening. 

Sundizzle: I've always liked the stuff that you post. I know you are not one of these people who I've mentioned so thank you. It's your kind who helps me feel proud to be doing the things that I do every day. I fight for you and people like you. 

ohwell.gif

I'm indifferent to folks who serve in the military. I neither respect nor disrespect on a wholesale level. I realize it is a job, just like any other. A teacher is just as important as a solider who is just as important as an engineer to the functioning of our society. I don't believe in boogeymen who are "out to ruin our way of life". 
ohwell.gif

However, you can't say that you fight for Americans. Presently, you fight to uphold a certain status quo for certain interests. I'm not blaming you but that's just what it is. 

ohwell.gif

I'm indifferent to folks who serve in the military. I neither respect nor disrespect on a wholesale level. I realize it is a job, just like any other. A teacher is just as important as a solider who is just as important as an engineer to the functioning of our society. I don't believe in boogeymen who are "out to ruin our way of life". 
ohwell.gif

However, you can't say that you fight for Americans. Presently, you fight to uphold a certain status quo for certain interests. I'm not blaming you but that's just what it is. 

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

I'm indifferent to folks who serve in the military. I neither respect nor disrespect on a wholesale level. I realize it is a job, just like any other. A teacher is just as important as a solider who is just as important as an engineer to the functioning of our society.
After shooting an Iraqi between the eyes for crimes against Americans that he committed towards Americans in Fallujah... yes... I absolutely do serve Americans and bring justice. Be indifferent though, it's your right. The fundamental right that I fight for every time I'm in that S-hole you see on the news. 
victory.jpg

There you go bud. That's one of the Americans whose killer I've tracked down and killed. 

Ever smelled the scent of burning human flesh? Heard the screams of people burned alive? I have. It's no fun. But it sure was fun bringing them to justice by the power of my steady hand and my American manufactured bullet. 

I'm indifferent to folks who serve in the military. I neither respect nor disrespect on a wholesale level. I realize it is a job, just like any other. A teacher is just as important as a solider who is just as important as an engineer to the functioning of our society.
After shooting an Iraqi between the eyes for crimes against Americans that he committed towards Americans in Fallujah... yes... I absolutely do serve Americans and bring justice. Be indifferent though, it's your right. The fundamental right that I fight for every time I'm in that S-hole you see on the news. 
victory.jpg

There you go bud. That's one of the Americans whose killer I've tracked down and killed. 

Ever smelled the scent of burning human flesh? Heard the screams of people burned alive? I have. It's no fun. But it sure was fun bringing them to justice by the power of my steady hand and my American manufactured bullet. 

victory.jpg

Ever smelled the scent of burning human flesh? Heard the screams of people burned alive? I have. It's no fun. But it sure was fun bringing them to justice by the power of my bullet. 

I understand for the soldiers it becomes a personal thing and that's what keeps them going. My father served 3 tours as a combat helo pilot for the Soviets in a similar dirty war in Afghanistan so I do have sympathy for those over there. It's no cakewalk going into someone else's backyard. However,  years later when he grew older he realized how much of a waste it was. Both lives, psychologically and physically maimed men,  and money. 
You're acting as if they came here and did that. 
You are over there, on their land, and they're pissed. Why are you so surprised? 

Wouldn't we do the same thing if someone came over here? If some foreigners came and started wreaking havoc in my country, I'd hope that my country men wouldn't stand idly by. 

It's like the foreign peace activists in Israel getting in front of the bulldozers and getting run over. Then they complain? 

I have sympathy for the %%$*$%@# situation that the soldiers have been put in. However, that doesn't take away from the fact that we shouldn't be over there in the first place. 

You seem pissed at people like myself but not at the draft dodgers that concocted this "grand strategy" and sent you there? Odd. 
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom