Internet speed test...

some of yall gotta remember that it is just testing your current available bandwidth.

if you're on cable, and a lot of peope are on that pipe (pause).... then your bandwidth will be less. more importantly, if youre on a network at thecrib.... your splitting your bandwidth

i just tested it on my laptop (wifi) with my nephew on my pc doin, hoggin the bandwidth.... i got like 1500 download (1.5mbps). then i tested it with thatcomputer turned off, and i got 10100 download (10mbps).

Comcast is appreciated
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by JoeGalvan

some of yall gotta remember that it is just testing your current available bandwidth.

if you're on cable, and a lot of peope are on that pipe (pause).... then your bandwidth will be less. more importantly, if youre on a network at the crib.... your splitting your bandwidth

i just tested it on my laptop (wifi) with my nephew on my pc doin, hoggin the bandwidth.... i got like 1500 download (1.5mbps). then i tested it with that computer turned off, and i got 10100 download (10mbps).
No no no. These tests will give you a pretty accurate speed marks. Ive done these tests for years and I always get the speed im paying for.

Back
Top Bottom