iPad Mini Thread vol. Every Inch an iPad

^
Aren't the regular ipads $500? I'm thinking the mini's will be priced in the range of $250-350. Something similar to the Kindle Fire and Nexus 7.

^
Aren't the regular ipads $500? I'm thinking the mini's will be priced in the range of $250-350. Something similar to the Kindle Fire and Nexus 7.
thats what i was trying to figure out... he said we would buy it even if it was over $400.. i really dont see the logic is...

apple sheep are so :x
lmao. this is from someone who owns a iphone only for the music and i hate everything to do with apple, their brand, and their users.
a smaller ipad :lol:
congrats on your xlarge iphone

You hate everything about Apple and yet you own one of their products?

apple sheep are so
sick.gif

lmao. this is from someone who owns a iphone only for the music and i hate everything to do with apple, their brand, and their users.

a smaller ipad
laugh.gif

congrats on your xlarge iphone
Cool brah.  So you hate Apple, and you're in an Apple-related thread.  Even more, you hate Apple and their users, yet you use an iPhone.  Ummmm?    

Yeah....you're an idiot.  

nevermind, see the post above. if they have a 8gb for $250 ill def cop one for the hell of it. all i do is download apps and browse the web no need for more memory.

The 16 GB one for $350 doesn't sound like a good deal to me considering I don't think it will have a retina display.

who said they wont have retina? if the iphone which is smaller and the bigger ipad has it. it makes no sense to not include it.

I think this may be more an e-reader than a mini tablet. But I'm also hearing reports of a hybrid e-ink which would be pretty crazy if true.

Not sure if want if no retina display and its more a glorified e-reader than a smaller version of the iPad.

Surely Apple wouldn't hold an event to introduce an e-reader.

Last edited:
you guys complaining and *****ing about a smaller ipad need to realize that there is a strong 7 inch tablet market. apple is trying to break into it. simple as that.

$320 US, for an 8GB, Wi-Fi only iPad Mini.

and add 100$ for an extra 8 gb? smh lol

Yo i never understood how apple gets away with these price bumps for extra storage. A 100 dollars for an extra 8 gb? You can buy an 8 gb pendrive for 20 bucks. Is the manufacturing cost for an addition 8gb really that significant? To top it off, apple never has expandable memory.

I hope these prices arent accurate but then again i already have a regular ipad and wont be getting this.

Lol slim tablets are too much of a chore to carry?? When will this madness end? What are the advantages? I don't see the strain of carrying a tablet which can be lighter then a book oppose to the difference between a laptop and tablet. Makes no sense to me....

Last edited:
Dudes can laugh at the apparent Apple fandom and uselessness of a smaller sized iPad all they want but this will be THE item for holiday 2012.

It will be under mostly every tree and people will camp out for them relentlessly until one is acquired for little Timmy, grandma Sue, and Rebecca who is going off to college. It's going to be like Tickle Me Elmo all over again. Even at a purported 10 million units in production, Apple will struggle to meet demand. Bred XIs will have NOTHING on this release.

My body is ready.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom