Iron Man 3 (Movie Thread)-05/03/13 - New Trailer pg12 - Suits on Suits on Suits

Just got back from watching this.

And I want to ******g punt all of you who spoiled the ******g hell out of this movie.

Seriously, find a bridge and ******g jump off it. 

Yall spoilees 
mean.gif

I take ***** that have more respect. spine and common courtesy than you guys who posts spoilers in a movie thread a week before the release date.

And I want to ******g punt all of you who spoiled the ******g hell out of this movie.

Yall spoilees 
mean.gif

I take ***** that have more respect. spine and common courtesy than you guys who posts spoilers in a movie thread a week before the release date.
Honestly you did to yourself. As soon as I saw swish talking **** I left and came back when I saw it.
And his spoils were false. Mostly anyways except for one thing I read.

Yall spoilees 
mean.gif

Honestly you did to yourself. As soon as I saw swish talking **** I left and came back when I saw it.
And his spoils were false. Mostly anyways except for one thing I read.
The one thing I read was the only thing that bugged me.... and he continued to posture me about it 
laugh.gif

I guess I did it to myself, but as I mentioned nearly a week ago, why would I think or expect people to post spoilers to a movie that hasn't released yet?

You shoulda seen what SWISH did in the Game of Thrones thread. Spoilers everywhere then he/she PMed people years of book spoilers just to be a ****.

I've reported Swish repeatedly hopefully he's banned.

i really think avengers 2 will live up to the hype this time around

kinda im3 related kinda not really

as a mover goer - the movie is good...

as a fan boy - the movie sucked. . :rolleyes

Right on the money with that one. There were cool moments in the flick, but it could have been so much more.

- Mandarin, it was funny at the time, but probably like most folks, the thought of ruining a potentially great character and performance was :smh:
- I liked that the writers put Pepper in a suit to save Tony, kind of like a nod to her "Rescue Armor" in the comics. But what happens to her in the end, well I didn't care too much for.
- War Machine was under used, I don't count the Mandarins goon when he had it on; but glad Cheadle got a good amount of screen time.
- And the suits man, a great moment to see them all together, but like someone posted, they could have used a different suit during diff. situations in the movie to showcase its skills.
- I'm not trippin' off Guy Pearce though, he was great imo. Just hated the direction of the character.
- There are other things...but lastly, the main thing, I feel like there wasn't any big pay off. Walking out after the post credit scene, I still felt like it was missing something.

Last edited:
I'm still heartbroken over how bad this movie was. I man it want THAT bad and it was still just a little better than iron man 3 but with all the potential this movie had... Smh

Someone in Hollywood has a personal vendetta against the mandarin. Honestly, that's the only explanation

IMO the movie was just too overly ambitious..... It reached for so high (mandarin, AIM, extremis, hall of armor) and it either missed or fell just short in execution.

Decent attempt I guess, but just off the mark for me.

After having a day to think about it, does anybody feel like it sort of had a Dark Knight Rises "feel" to how the story went? Just with a lot more slapstick involved.

After having a day to think about it, does anybody feel like it sort of had a Dark Knight Rises "feel" to how the story went? Just with a lot more slapstick involved.
I thought Final Fantasy Advent Children for the last 20 minutes.

I'm pissed but I feel like I shouldn't be extremely pissed because I was at least entertained. But then I think about it more and it makes me even more pissed.

If your only exposee is the movies then you may actually like this.

A good feeling, especially how the hero's love interest kills the antagonist.
Movie was enjoyable just did not live up to the hype.

Last edited:
I have been avoiding this thread since I'm planning to see it tomorrow, but why the negative reviews. Did it not live up to people's expectations?

Saw it on IMAX 3D and I enjoyed it granted I haven't been in the theaters since TDKR so maybe that's why.

Not gonna say what I liked/disliked about the movie to respect those that come in this thread that haven't watched it yet.

But I'll say that Paltrow's abs :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom