Is Canada the greatest country?

I feel like I've never heard anything bad come out of Canada.

Is it as quiet and great as it seems?

SRS

Only reason i would move out there is because they have free health care ( unless it change )

But im covered so im good.

idk about all of Canada, but in Toronto we do have the free health care. however if youre not in post secondary(college/uni)
or don't have coverage at your job then you will have to pay for some things. The real estate over here is also rapidly going on up and buying a home in the 5 years will be difficult. Theres talks about the legalization of the green we'll have to wait till 2017 to see if it happens or not.
Alcohol is controlled by the Government so you can get Liqs from LCBO and Beer from The beer store. It is marked up but i think they're trying to
get something passed to have in Corner stores/Wal Marts

Last edited:
Is it true you have to wait forever to get any health services. Like i heard appts. are like 3 months out for anything non-emergency

"According to witnesses, McLean was sleeping with his headphones on when the man sitting next to him suddenly produced a large knife and began stabbing McLean in the neck and chest. The bus driver pulled to the side of the road so that he and all the other passengers could exit the vehicle. The attacker then decapitated McLean and displayed his severed head to other passengers standing outside. The driver and two other men had attempted to rescue McLean but were chased away by Li, who slashed at them from behind the locked bus doors. Li then went back to McLean's body and began severing other parts and consuming some of his victim's flesh."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killing_of_Tim_McLean

Canadian people are cool as hell

Never had any issues w/ them.

What the ladies looking like out there?

If I could pick any other country to live in, I'd pick Canada for sure.

"According to witnesses, McLean was sleeping with his headphones on when the man sitting next to him suddenly produced a large knife and began stabbing McLean in the neck and chest. The bus driver pulled to the side of the road so that he and all the other passengers could exit the vehicle. The attacker then decapitated McLean and displayed his severed head to other passengers standing outside. The driver and two other men had attempted to rescue McLean but were chased away by Li, who slashed at them from behind the locked bus doors. Li then went back to McLean's body and began severing other parts and consuming some of his victim's flesh."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killing_of_Tim_McLean

I remember the standoff video they have of this. Thought they happened somewhere else.

But the details, jesus christ, i will always remember this

15 minute drive for me [emoji]128526[/emoji] Caesars is legit

Is it true you have to wait forever to get any health services. Like i heard appts. are like 3 months out for anything non-emergency

idk about 3 months but it does take a long time sometimes to set up appts and even when you're there for the appt thats a wait as well.

Canadian people are cool as hell

Never had any issues w/ them.

What the ladies looking like out there?

Amazing. As I've said in other threads in Toronto we got whatever flavor you want.

I've heard in Vancouver its mostly just whites and asians

If I could pick any other country to live in, I'd pick Canada for sure.
Come to America pa we ain't all that bad once you get passed some things

def, just gotta get passed the bloods, crips, latin kings, police brutality, corrupt government, high rent prices, random searches from cops,

get through all of that and America is the greatest country in the world.

I went to Vancouver and liked it better than pretty much any major American city I've been to (and I've been to all of them multiple times). I hear great things about Montreal too. Honestly the only thing keeping me in the US is the prospect of my current company going public in the next 1-2 years.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom