Is Canada the greatest country?

How big is Vancouver? When I went out with my cousin every single time he would run into some friends.

Vancouver feels more like a higher end version of San Francisco to me than LA. Like SF without as many bums and with many more new buildings thanks to all the Chinese money coming in, although I hear there's a decent amount of bums there too. I went when it was pretty cold out, so maybe that's why I didn't see as many :lol:

Last edited:
How big is Vancouver? When I went out with my cousin every single time he would run into some friends.

You can compare it to any northwest cities

-Seattle
-Portland
-San Fran

Vancouver is more like a younger Sibling of San Fran.

Seattle is probably the closest US city to Vancouver in terms of likeness.

I went to Vancouver and liked it better than pretty much any major American city I've been to (and I've been to all of them multiple times). I hear great things about Montreal too. Honestly the only thing keeping me in the US is the prospect of my current company going public in the next 1-2 years.

The ONLY reason people move to the US over Canada (and many other great countries) is that there are more opportunities to make a lot of money out here, especially if you work in tech in CA or finance in NYC. Other than that, this country is a @#$@ hole.

And before the "if you don't like it, leave" comment from Rico x Hood, he already promised to raise money for me to move and then ignored me repeatedly when I accepted it. It's not an insult to me because I'm planning to move after I cash out anyway :lol:

The ONLY reason people move to the US over Canada (and many other great countries) is that there are more opportunities to make a lot of money out here, especially if you work in tech in CA or finance in NYC. Other than that, this country is a @#$@ hole.

And before the "if you don't like it, leave" comment from Rico x Hood, he already promised to raise money for me to move and then ignored me repeatedly when I accepted it. It's not an insult to me because I'm planning to move after I cash out anyway
laugh.gif

Most immigrant families I know plan to do the same too. Make their money, retire, rent out whatever property they have here/give it to their children to manage, and move back to their home country or some tropical island. If you're not in tech or finance and you move here to make a living, you're doing it wrong. Move to Europe or Asia if you want to become a lawyer or doctor without being in debt until you're 40

And no, I don't know what Palantir is. I still work in the city; I just moved 30 mins south

Last edited:
Canada? lulz....

like 95% of that place is a uninhabitable tundra, hence that mass discrepancy between population numbers between da United States & Canada.

Toronto was nice when i visited, but NYC = [emoji]9829[/emoji]

Canada got the queen on they money.

America beat the British and #flourished. They ain't even got they own bread.

America would never have some foreign world leader on our money.

Back
Top Bottom