Is Canada the greatest country?

Victorias cool. Id rank em

Toronto
Montreal
Vancouver
Victoria

But then again im from Toronto so im biased
laugh.gif
. But T.O and MTL are def top 2, cant go wrong either way.
No love for Ottawa?

Last edited:
Can't say if Canada great cause I never been there but would love to visit.

I lived in southern VA right on that VA/NC state line for 4yrs, def enjoyed it. Greensboro,NC is :pimp: Raleigh as well

Drake came from Canada they soft.

So does that mean that America is 'hard'? So if hard=dangerous, I'm guessing Chicago is the hardest with 500 murders so far this year, not sure why that's something to be proud of. Not sure why a soft/safe place is frowned upon.

I've seriously considered moving to Canada, it legit sounds like a wholesome country.

Last edited:

Victoria has the same weather as Vancouver. It's a 2 hour ferry ride.

Victoria would be like Greenwich, Connecticut. It's not that big. The women are hot as well.
Victorias cool. Id rank em

Toronto
Montreal
Vancouver
Victoria

But then again im from Toronto so im biased
laugh.gif
. But T.O and MTL are def top 2, cant go wrong either way.
I was thinkin this..Cause this is a new one cause I've never heard of Vancouver and Victoria being lit just TO and MTL.  

I was always curious about which one was better between TO and MTL.  But maybe there's no "better" between those two, just different.  

I've heard people say MTL is like a foreign country cause majority of people speak french as their first language but I actually kinda like that.  It's like I'm in a foreign overseas country without going too far if that makes sense 
laugh.gif
  It's like best of both worlds. 

Drake came from Canada they soft.
So does that mean that America is 'hard'? So if hard=dangerous, I'm guessing Chicago is the hardest with 500 murders so far this year, not sure why that's something to be proud of. Not sure why a soft/safe place is frowned upon.

I've seriously considered moving to Canada, it legit sounds like a wholesome country.
Agreed. 

Loved Toronto and the atmosphere there. Really thinking about moving there eventually if everything pans out. The only thing I wouldnt like is the winters.

Id rank em

Montreal
Vancouver
Toronto

Victoria is way down here. IMO it's buns,,,

Id rank em

Montreal
Vancouver
Toronto

Victoria is way down here. IMO it's buns,,,

Vic is nice, definitely cant compare to the other 3 tho cuz of the size. Nice weather tho since its on an island. More of an older population tho. If u young looking for nightlife and that sort of thing id suggest Tor, Mtl or Van.

Oh yeah i peeped Canada is pretty clean unlike alot of these abomination of what they call cities in the US

Loved Toronto and the atmosphere there. Really thinking about moving there eventually if everything pans out. The only thing I wouldnt like is the winters.

Are both of yall highly skilled workers that wont have a problem acquiring a work permit/visa?
I see a lot of people writing theyre thinking of moving to Canada. What makes yall think its that easy? You cant just cross the border and stay there.

Are both of yall highly skilled workers that wont have a problem acquiring a work permit/visa?
I see a lot of people writing theyre thinking of moving to Canada. What makes yall think its that easy? You cant just cross the border and stay there.

Im an engineer with tons of experience and my company actually relocates people out there specifically to Toronto too.No felonies and a clean record etc etc. It'll be easy and I did my homework papi.

Back
Top Bottom