is drinking every weekend considered binge drinking or alcoholism?

Originally Posted by Kenny Powers

Originally Posted by adiosburritos

I get blackout drunk every time I can get my hands on some alcohol, so yes, I am an alcoholic.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

that just means you are a light weight

Not a light weight, I drink enough to kill a small animal on a nightly basis, it should come as no surprise that I blackout.
this is why i quit messing with shots.  i got the tolerance to kill a horse.  but shots just go down too easy and i end up taking way too many.  at least with drinks it takes a while to drink one.

I get blackout drunk every time I can get my hands on some alcohol, so yes, I am an alcoholic.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Not a light weight, I drink enough to kill a small animal on a nightly basis, it should come as no surprise that I blackout.
this is why i quit messing with shots.  i got the tolerance to kill a horse.  but shots just go down too easy and i end up taking way too many.  at least with drinks it takes a while to drink one.

I really hope not.

Most young professionals that i know basically work hard all week and then binge drink on the weekends.  When you are in the, no kids, no wife mode it's basically one of the the only things that keeps me sane.  I don't drink during the week but i count down until Friday night when i can finally relax and have a couple drinks or 10.

I really hope not.

Most young professionals that i know basically work hard all week and then binge drink on the weekends.  When you are in the, no kids, no wife mode it's basically one of the the only things that keeps me sane.  I don't drink during the week but i count down until Friday night when i can finally relax and have a couple drinks or 10.

No, that's actually normal.  I was a borderline alcoholic a few years ago.  I was stressed out from school and drank a ton on thursday nights and would go to class the next morning hungover.  I'd also drink in-between classes sometimes when I went out for lunch.  Not a good look.

No, that's actually normal.  I was a borderline alcoholic a few years ago.  I was stressed out from school and drank a ton on thursday nights and would go to class the next morning hungover.  I'd also drink in-between classes sometimes when I went out for lunch.  Not a good look.

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

this is why i quit messing with shots.  i got the tolerance to kill a horse. but shots just go down too easy and i end up taking way too many. at least with drinks it takes a while to drink one.

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

this is why i quit messing with shots.  i got the tolerance to kill a horse. but shots just go down too easy and i end up taking way too many. at least with drinks it takes a while to drink one.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I personally do think there is something there for folks that get stupid drunk each and every weekend. The only thing that is stopping them from doing it more frequently is the work week. I wish there was a hypothetical machine that can simulate those same folks if they didn't have the work week to bail them out.

But I do think something is there.

I personally do think there is something there for folks that get stupid drunk each and every weekend. The only thing that is stopping them from doing it more frequently is the work week. I wish there was a hypothetical machine that can simulate those same folks if they didn't have the work week to bail them out.

But I do think something is there.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

People throw around the word "alcoholism" too loosely these days. Alcoholism is when you lose your job, friends, family and wife because you're trashed every single day. 

Pretty much.

Now if you're getting hammered to death every weekend, then you might want to watch yourself.

People throw around the word "alcoholism" too loosely these days. Alcoholism is when you lose your job, friends, family and wife because you're trashed every single day. 

Pretty much.

Now if you're getting hammered to death every weekend, then you might want to watch yourself.

Originally Posted by Crispy Cream

Pretty much.

Originally Posted by Crispy Cream

Pretty much.

I drink just about every other weekend because on the weekends I have my daughter, I engage in no drinking.

The thing is, I don't think I would even drink that much if I could figure out other social activities to do!  How else do you meet birds?

I drink just about every other weekend because on the weekends I have my daughter, I engage in no drinking.

The thing is, I don't think I would even drink that much if I could figure out other social activities to do!  How else do you meet birds?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

If you drink slowe you wont black out, at least in my experiene its not about the amount but the rate

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

If you drink slowe you wont black out, at least in my experiene its not about the amount but the rate

Originally Posted by IamMD

Hot yoga. Just trust me.

Originally Posted by IamMD

Hot yoga. Just trust me.

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

i think this is true cause i know most times i blacked out i was rushin to finish the bottle

Back
Top Bottom