is drinking every weekend considered binge drinking or alcoholism?

when you cant wake up and function without having a drink, you're an alcoholic. getting smashed on the weekends isnt even close.
laugh.gif

when you cant wake up and function without having a drink, you're an alcoholic. getting smashed on the weekends isnt even close.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

i drink alot and i doubt i'll ever stop.  what's the point? i'm not blacking out all the time. i handle everything i need to.  it's how i choose to kick it. 

call it what you want, it seems pretty normal to me considering almost everyone i know is the same way.

my buddies and i feel the same way. i'll stop getting drunk when i have kids, but until then, why the !$%% not?
i got a kid, but i don't get drunk around her.  i'll sip a brew or 3 at family functions but that's what dads do.

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

i drink alot and i doubt i'll ever stop.  what's the point? i'm not blacking out all the time. i handle everything i need to.  it's how i choose to kick it. 

call it what you want, it seems pretty normal to me considering almost everyone i know is the same way.

my buddies and i feel the same way. i'll stop getting drunk when i have kids, but until then, why the !$%% not?
i got a kid, but i don't get drunk around her.  i'll sip a brew or 3 at family functions but that's what dads do.

Back
Top Bottom