pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Bun-B straight ethered the teacher
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Inadequate parenting is the single most destructive thing our youth are faced with today. Nothing else even compares in terms of effect.

Inadequate parenting is the single most destructive thing our youth are faced with today. Nothing else even compares in terms of effect.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

^ Chuuuuuch

^ Chuuuuuch

I was with Bun B 100%....

.....I was with Lupe until he said "Teaching them this English....that they're not gonna use"......Kids need to know how to use correct grammar.... whether its writing or speaking...

I was with Bun B 100%....

.....I was with Lupe until he said "Teaching them this English....that they're not gonna use"......Kids need to know how to use correct grammar.... whether its writing or speaking...

I don't think there to blame but they definitely put a strong influence on young black youth.

Most has to do with the education system/parenting in this country. With statistics saying only half of young African American males graduate HS is a problem and needs to be fixed. And while parents in low/medium income families work two jobs and fathers are missing there's really NO positive influence on these young kids to strive and make a positive change in there lives.

Cant just blame hip-hop..

I don't think there to blame but they definitely put a strong influence on young black youth.

Most has to do with the education system/parenting in this country. With statistics saying only half of young African American males graduate HS is a problem and needs to be fixed. And while parents in low/medium income families work two jobs and fathers are missing there's really NO positive influence on these young kids to strive and make a positive change in there lives.

Cant just blame hip-hop..

Hip Hop is just the soundtrack. A kid isnt going to start selling drugs because he listens to Hip-Hop there are other external factors in his life that create his decisions like parenting, education, community, and peers.

Hip Hop is just the soundtrack. A kid isnt going to start selling drugs because he listens to Hip-Hop there are other external factors in his life that create his decisions like parenting, education, community, and peers.

Lupe said plants as an example, telling the teacher teach them some kind of trades they can actually use later on in life 

Lupe said plants as an example, telling the teacher teach them some kind of trades they can actually use later on in life 

This

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

....I was with Lupe until he said "Teaching them this English....that they're not gonna use"......Kids need to know how to use correct grammar.... whether its writing or speaking...
and this...

I forgot who the person was, but there was a teacher on NT and he said he had something like 6 parents show up to his back to school night....
30t6p3b.gif

This

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

....I was with Lupe until he said "Teaching them this English....that they're not gonna use"......Kids need to know how to use correct grammar.... whether its writing or speaking...
and this...

I forgot who the person was, but there was a teacher on NT and he said he had something like 6 parents show up to his back to school night....
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom