Is it ever ok to hit a female? Vol. Enough is enough

Like if we in the club and she smacks me, i can take that. 1st ima tell her to stop, she smacks me again, ima throw my drink on her and +$$% up her weave, though.

but if she just straight swinging on me, 1st ima say stop, then ima push her away from me, she comes back again, that's three strikes.

but just a domestic argument, no. in all seriousness, it has to be a deadass serious situation to hit a girl. cuz the consequences are crazy.

If you're DEFENDING yourself, you have the right to hit anyone with anything.
That being said... a man should use it as his last resort because they are typically built different from a woman's anatomy.

Like if we in the club and she smacks me, i can take that. 1st ima tell her to stop, she smacks me again, ima throw my drink on her and +$$% up her weave, though.

but if she just straight swinging on me, 1st ima say stop, then ima push her away from me, she comes back again, that's three strikes.

but just a domestic argument, no. in all seriousness, it has to be a deadass serious situation to hit a girl. cuz the consequences are crazy.

Originally Posted by Smedroc

Originally Posted by Il

Everytime i see one of these vids on wshh, it's blacks. Just sayin'.

good spot bro!!

This guy is onto something.
He's a genius, I've never realized that either.

Originally Posted by Smedroc

Originally Posted by Il

Everytime i see one of these vids on wshh, it's blacks. Just sayin'.

good spot bro!!

This guy is onto something.
He's a genius, I've never realized that either.

I wouldve clocked every one of those girls. Women have to learn that it's not ok to hit guys and think nothing will happen to them.

I wouldve clocked every one of those girls. Women have to learn that it's not ok to hit guys and think nothing will happen to them.

Shoulda got socked after that squeaky !%$ "wassup?!"
I wouldn't hit a woman though, even if I'd like to and she deserved it.
I wouldn't have blamed him if he did though.

Shoulda got socked after that squeaky !%$ "wassup?!"
I wouldn't hit a woman though, even if I'd like to and she deserved it.
I wouldn't have blamed him if he did though.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

For all you guys that wouldn't hit a female, how would you react if your girlfriend for x amount of years came to you one day & told you that not only was she cheating on you, but she contracted some disease from the dude(s) she was cheating with & passed it on to you? 
I would kill her.

Originally Posted by dunkaruu

bill burr is an expert on this subject. Please watch the video.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

For all you guys that wouldn't hit a female, how would you react if your girlfriend for x amount of years came to you one day & told you that not only was she cheating on you, but she contracted some disease from the dude(s) she was cheating with & passed it on to you? 
I would kill her.

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

...I'm not gonna even lie. If a chick like that was swinging reckless on me non-stop I would have dropped her.
This. I woulda hit her and not thought twice about it. 

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

...I'm not gonna even lie. If a chick like that was swinging reckless on me non-stop I would have dropped her.
This. I woulda hit her and not thought twice about it. 

Disrespect is disrespect imo.

I wouldn't really care if ur a girl or a guy, im def. not gonna stand there and be like "oh yeah, ur a girl so it's okay for u to hit me".

nah, #!&% that, if someone comes and hits, slaps, or punches me in the face, they def. gonna get it.

Ehh, go ahead and say that "that's not manly at all, or your a *&%%$" i really don't care, but as i said disrespect is disrespect. lol

Disrespect is disrespect imo.

I wouldn't really care if ur a girl or a guy, im def. not gonna stand there and be like "oh yeah, ur a girl so it's okay for u to hit me".

nah, #!&% that, if someone comes and hits, slaps, or punches me in the face, they def. gonna get it.

Ehh, go ahead and say that "that's not manly at all, or your a *&%%$" i really don't care, but as i said disrespect is disrespect. lol

If it's good enough for a man, it's good enough for hoodrats

Large_Pepper_spray.jpg

I don't have time to tussle with wild animals.

If it's good enough for a man, it's good enough for hoodrats

Large_Pepper_spray.jpg

I don't have time to tussle with wild animals.

Back
Top Bottom