Is it ever ok to hit a female? Vol. Enough is enough

if the chick has a weapon or its a gang of em tryna jump on me, ima beat they @%$ like a +@##* in the street straight up

if the chick has a weapon or its a gang of em tryna jump on me, ima beat they @%$ like a +@##* in the street straight up

I won't hit a woman, but I'll beat a *$+*% %+%

No one should hit anyone, but best believe if she wanna get crazy and reckless like a man best believe she would think she had a sex change

to you guys saying never hit a woman, would you lay hands on a butch lesbian if need be?

I won't hit a woman, but I'll beat a *$+*% %+%

No one should hit anyone, but best believe if she wanna get crazy and reckless like a man best believe she would think she had a sex change

to you guys saying never hit a woman, would you lay hands on a butch lesbian if need be?

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

If it's good enough for a man, it's good enough for hoodrats

Large_Pepper_spray.jpg

I don't have time to tussle with wild animals.
you carryin that around famo? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

If it's good enough for a man, it's good enough for hoodrats

Large_Pepper_spray.jpg

I don't have time to tussle with wild animals.
you carryin that around famo? 
laugh.gif

Cobra Kai wrote:

when somebody picked chunli in streetfighter, you dudes wasn't putting the controller down just cuz u chose ryu or ken.

straight lulz, but real talk

i just finished watching terminator 3 and SALT this week.
both women in the movies got their equal opportunity.

i dont find reasons to hit women, but some of you are half the man you bringing yourself up to be
if a random woman threatened my life or safety i would toss her into a garbage bin and then walk away
i dont see myself close fist punch a girl unless she had a weapon and intended to use it

Cobra Kai wrote:

when somebody picked chunli in streetfighter, you dudes wasn't putting the controller down just cuz u chose ryu or ken.

straight lulz, but real talk

i just finished watching terminator 3 and SALT this week.
both women in the movies got their equal opportunity.

i dont find reasons to hit women, but some of you are half the man you bringing yourself up to be
if a random woman threatened my life or safety i would toss her into a garbage bin and then walk away
i dont see myself close fist punch a girl unless she had a weapon and intended to use it

Simple in this situation you grab your stuff and you run and get out of there and get names.

I would push one down and keep moving but never punch.

Simple in this situation you grab your stuff and you run and get out of there and get names.

I would push one down and keep moving but never punch.

If they get violent with my family, hell yes 
laugh.gif

Amber from "16 and pregnant" needs to be hit.

If they get violent with my family, hell yes 
laugh.gif

Amber from "16 and pregnant" needs to be hit.

damn i honestly feel bad for the dude .. if i was in his situation i probably woulnt have hit any of them but i might have knocked acouple down and bounced

damn i honestly feel bad for the dude .. if i was in his situation i probably woulnt have hit any of them but i might have knocked acouple down and bounced

if a group of animals are attacking you then its ok to defend yourself. most likely those girls did that kind of $!#% to other people before and have a record for it. even if you do go to court the judge wont side with them.

if a group of animals are attacking you then its ok to defend yourself. most likely those girls did that kind of $!#% to other people before and have a record for it. even if you do go to court the judge wont side with them.

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

I'll defend myself and my family if I need to ..

Man or Woman .. It don't matter ..

Defiantly!! . ifs it me i might walk away if my fam's in it im swinging on whoever

Back
Top Bottom