Is it normal for a guy and girl that are just friends to say they like each other?

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

Originally Posted by Numberr97

All of you saying men and women can't be friends is completely false. I have one chick that I'm friends with, we go out on some nights and have the time of our lives. We are both single, we have never hooked up, never came close to it. Pretty much every girl I have banged in the last 2 years, she has introduced me to.

If this is true then.................handclaps,handclaps everywhere.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dapurplengold213

I told her that even with her lying aside i clearly said that she cut all ties with him and she couldn't do that. so essentially she chose him over me. And she didn't txt back after that.

Yep, she's gonna just leave it at that.  Let you dwell on your own comments for awhile. 
Hope you realize what she's doing, that should make it easier.

No one wants to have their girl start choosing, but you gotta realize a lot of these %@@@$+ don't
know what the %#$* they want or have any kind of sense of what's important in life.

yeap fellas, i was an idiot for wanting to try. I still went out with her twice to talk about it and she was still lying to me then. she knows she did something wrong but its much easier for her to forget it. I remember the first day we went out to talk she was drinking alcohol in a gatorade bottle (she rarely drinks) and i asked her why are u drinking at this time and she said "because it makes me feel numb." I should have known then and there that her acting and talking like that she definitely did something that she felt guilty about . I told her that day that it was going to be very hard for me to see her the same and try with her again and she said she was going to drink even more that night..Me being the idiot that i am i decided to test her by asking her to cut ties with guy and she lied about that also SMH.
what makes it bad for me is that even after all the lying she had the audacity to lie to me again. this after two and a half years and she got kicked out of her house and i took her in .she's obviously moved on now with the dude so what does it matter now. I can't be like this forever. Its tough right now. everything was fine then this happened so fast. I knew that she had been shady before when she went to the "haunted house" but I never thought that she would actually chill with another guy .never saw it coming but I got to get out. Id go for a drive but its pouring rain here in arlington ...

edit: i have to see her again btw... she still has half her clothes here at my place SMH........
Throw her clothes out window 
indifferent.gif

I kid.

yeap fellas, i was an idiot for wanting to try. I still went out with her twice to talk about it and she was still lying to me then. she knows she did something wrong but its much easier for her to forget it. I remember the first day we went out to talk she was drinking alcohol in a gatorade bottle (she rarely drinks) and i asked her why are u drinking at this time and she said "because it makes me feel numb." I should have known then and there that her acting and talking like that she definitely did something that she felt guilty about . I told her that day that it was going to be very hard for me to see her the same and try with her again and she said she was going to drink even more that night..Me being the idiot that i am i decided to test her by asking her to cut ties with guy and she lied about that also SMH.
what makes it bad for me is that even after all the lying she had the audacity to lie to me again. this after two and a half years and she got kicked out of her house and i took her in .she's obviously moved on now with the dude so what does it matter now. I can't be like this forever. Its tough right now. everything was fine then this happened so fast. I knew that she had been shady before when she went to the "haunted house" but I never thought that she would actually chill with another guy .never saw it coming but I got to get out. Id go for a drive but its pouring rain here in arlington ...
edit: i have to see her again btw... she still has half her clothes here at my place SMH........

You put her clothes in a bag and tell them you're putting them outside at a designated time and she should pick them up. You don't have to see her again, you want to see her again. Cut her $+% out already bruh.

still really bitter about it...I just want to email that scumbag and tell him how low he is for going with a chick that has a bf... she's just as guilty though...ive feel a bit better thanks to my cousins..

anyways, she came to pick up her clothes the other day and she couldn't take it all SMHH....she was kissing me saying she didn't want to lose me and loved me only. she started getting very sexual with me and definitely wanted me to smash. she said she could see me as marriage material and that she wouldn't mind having kids with me ... .But yet that same night his status was " I miss u and can't wait to see you again boo" and she liked the status and commented on it...

She either played me DIRTY and is a #++! (which after knowing her for so long its hard to believe for me) OR she's just too young and immature to be in serious mature relationship... she was 19 and I'm 23...

im a bit pissed she has to come again to get the rest of her crap.....

still really bitter about it...I just want to email that scumbag and tell him how low he is for going with a chick that has a bf... she's just as guilty though...ive feel a bit better thanks to my cousins..

anyways, she came to pick up her clothes the other day and she couldn't take it all SMHH....she was kissing me saying she didn't want to lose me and loved me only. she started getting very sexual with me and definitely wanted me to smash. she said she could see me as marriage material and that she wouldn't mind having kids with me ... .But yet that same night his status was " I miss u and can't wait to see you again boo" and she liked the status and commented on it...

She either played me DIRTY and is a #++! (which after knowing her for so long its hard to believe for me) OR she's just too young and immature to be in serious mature relationship... she was 19 and I'm 23...

I thought they both blocked their FB pages from you?

/thread
Young females just want the attention from different guys.  Don't even bother trying to gal them up.

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

She's trying to make herself feel better about cheating on you by crying and claiming that she loves you.

Yes, she's cheating on you, and if she isn't, she's going to.

a girl that i went to hs with told me that she likes me, and I'm currently beating the brakes off of it.
it didn't happen over night, but eventually it can, and will if dude plays his cards right.

take that into consideration

Men and women can be friends. The one requirement for that to happen is that neither party is physically attracted to the other.

Op youre vulnerable right now. Trust me when i say this b needs to get dropped. Ive been in your position and lemme tell you something, if you decide to get back with her youre a fool. Shes kissing up on you and crying because she just wants you to be her "backup" guy. If what youre saying is true about all the facebook likes, then its obvious shes trying things out with this new dude.

Its not even worth it to get back together at this point. Trust is out the window and itll never be the same.

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

i have her fb password . she gave it to me long ago to change one of her pics for her... 
just makes me feel like crap when your committed to a relationship and you get screwed over like this... after 3 years she just decides to dump me for a guy she just went to a party with..im not trying to be with her anymore..I REALLY FEEL LIKE EMAILING THIS SCUMBAG AND TELLING HIM OFF. 

like i told her in the last text though " new things are always prettier and more appealing. but .. rmbr what the old thing has done for you" . I'm so mad she still has to come here again 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by throwback1718

a girl that i went to hs with told me that she likes me, and I'm currently beating the brakes off of it.
it didn't happen over night, but eventually it can, and will if dude plays his cards right.

take that into consideration

truth... i mean it is some guys who (judging by this thread) who does the whole damn i find you attractive and i could hook up with you/get you but i rather discuss and chat about other dudes and schlong you get in you. Maybe buddy is like this. Its possible!! I mean dudes are wearing chic clothes and what not now so...

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

i have her fb password . she gave it to me long ago to change one of her pics for her... 
just makes me feel like crap when your committed to a relationship and you get screwed over like this... after 3 years she just decides to dump me for a guy she just went to a party with..im not trying to be with her anymore..I REALLY FEEL LIKE EMAILING THIS SCUMBAG AND TELLING HIM OFF. 

like i told her in the last text though " new things are always prettier and more appealing. but .. rmbr what the old thing has done for you" . I'm so mad she still has to come here again 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
Do not feel like crap bro. She still cares about you she is just confused. I am sure there was a time in the relationship you were not sure about it either. She mishandled it though (ruining trust is a no no).

She will return and unless you are a straight up sour grapes type of guy you will get to decide if you forgive her or not.

It's hard because of the time spent and memories (assuming good times) made with her over those three years and now you're skeptical about all the time you've spent with her and what else could have possibly happened with anyone else. Hang out with friends, play sports, video games, etc. to try to keep yourself busy and keep your mind off her. Having fun with friends and family could help keep your mind good. I would have boxed all her things and give her only that one time to pick up or else everything sits outside. Stop looking at her facebook. She is worthless, what she did is unforgivable.

Her status : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle.

Her status : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle.

dude i know its hard to let a girl thats been in your life for so long go

but you really gotta let the chick go, she played you or is bound to play you..

trust would already be an issue in the relationship if ya got back together

and belive me with no trust in a relationship you aint getting no where

its definitely going to be hard but you'll get over her

be strong my dude

Stop checking her FB status every 15 minutes....delete her and him.

well its officially over.... i am done... last night i was still being a FOOL checking her messaging with him on FB...Yall have to understand i really had love for this chick and even gave her a place to stay but i am moving on...

she was lying to me again last night still.... she was txt me saying she wasn't talking to him at all and that they hadnt gone out since...and that she only cared about me and thats all...
so i looked at her fb messages and they were calling each other "baby" and talking about spending the night together and she wanted to go to his soccer game today... the lies just kept on piling up.

she was telling me that i was just paranoid and she was tired of it... i told her that she was obviously lying to me now and i wasn't stupid .. I told her i clearly knew that she was playing me..so she started saying that since i have issues with you right now he's my "shoulder to cry on" and he's listening to me..I told her she's stupid and blind and that he just wants to smash her but she was saying no no no..she much rather just go with him than deal with the guilt she has over cheating on me...
 anyways,  i told her i would get her CRAP and take it to her place and leave it on her door and she threatened me with telling her dad ( con / gang member )....after that i was like WOW.. thats how you going to do me after 3 years and me giving you a home....

they ended up going out last night and they agreed to spend the night at his house...and she told him that she would like him to change her fb password for her (her laptop is down)...
I can't believe this girl that i thought was not like that turned out to be a ***#.. i mean thursday she wanted me to smash as she took out her belongings and she was telling me she loved me and didn't want to lose me. but a day later she's on this guys jock and wanting to spend the night.... smh as if we had gone out for a month and not 2 and a half years.....i gave this pos a place to live smh 

I AM DONE.she turned into a %@$%.../thread

Back
Top Bottom