IS NIKETALK NEW LAYOUT TRASH???? THREAD

IS THE LAYOUT TRASH

• Total voters
Please give us some time. We are still in upgrade process. The new system framework is very modern. Lots of internal process going on during first time running with new system. Everything will be super fast soon. We are still setting up lot of things and rebuilding data for better performance. Minor slow performance is expected for period of time.

Can we make the site show up full screen on desktop, though.

It's like a 4:3 aspect ratio.
Yeah, I never got why sites default to that, honestly.

That's why we have this:

change-width.jpg

I voted undecided because I just woke up. But I can't even see how many people voted for undecided. New layout out here trying to make me do math :smh:

Changing my vote to yes.

Capture1212.PNG

Watched threads are right here: https://niketalk.com/watched/threads
You can also find it under the "WHAT'S NEW" heading in the nav menu.

Direct link works, "WHAT'S NEW" heading doesn't have watched threads from what I can see...just sends me to a new page

EDIT: okay, from the nav menu (upper left corner, never had to use that before on desktop), I see it now.

So it's a little different...all watched threads remain listed, and anything with unread posts appears with a small red dot in the upper left corner.

I can adjust to the new layout. Speed is my issue. Seems to be running noticeably slower. Hopefully because it's day one and not an ongoing issue.

TAN is trash.

It’s literally like cancer to NT.

It steals the resources of a normal functioning forum and keeps growing abnormally like a tumor.

Think about all LOLs that have been lost to half baked post in that thread that no one will ever see.

Help me understand this - you don’t like it because some of the lol’s are in one thread? :lol:

Resources? Are you talking about topics? If so, some of those topics are random thoughts.

I think it’s resourceful to cluster erratic threads like “Did you ever think that the stars are just holes in a container so we can breathe?” ...

can we get an eta on when everything will be done?
its taking mad long to do simple stuff like checking notifications, navigate the forums, etc.
i'd rather just wait til everything is up to speed.

if this was already posted, my fault, its taking awhile to look through the thread.

Kinda slow on mobile but I'm sure that will improve. Def copping the the premium though I can't stand y'all ******.

All I can see is the end of "The Cable Guy" when every TV goes out and people don't know what to do. One dude grabs a book and blows dust off of it :lol:

Back
Top Bottom