Is Niketalk semi dead now? It's been a minute since I've been on here.

all I want is someone who mods Nike retro to move all those official thread to sneaker showcase section and only allow new news on sneakers to be made thread wise.

NT back then was so dope and hilarious. The reigns were a litter looser and it opened the doors to hilarity.

Officials threads and TAN rob people of finding info. So what if the topic is niche and may only warrant a few replies. If it puts people on to new things, then its warranted.

I wont look through hundreds of pages for ****.

Officials threads and TAN rob people of finding info. So what if the topic is niche and may only warrant a few replies. If it puts people on to new things, then its warranted.

I wont look through hundreds of pages for ****.

nike retro is a NIGHTMARE....

you think I'm going to be digging through a official air Force 1 thread for thousands of ugly colors just to find out about maybe one color I'm interested in or two that drops in 2020 or 2019... you got another thing coming....

its horrible....

Last edited:
Let's not do this my milk of magnesia brother.
giphy.gif

The opinions in current threads are comparable to the fake personalities on afternoon radio spewing regurgitated viewpoints.

Just Like Twitter, IG, YouTube, and FB...?
Probably, but I actually used to learn and discuss topics here. Hurts to admit that that's over with.

YouTube tends to have differing opinions due to anonymity I'd say, the rest I've never cared enough to share an opinion on.

when us OGs finally do move on from this place it's really going to die because nobody cares enough so actually implement any suggestions that we put forth...

ya can't attract new people, so next best thing would be to keep who you already have..

People come on here to steal people pics and ideas..it recently happen from my recollection in the Greek freak 1 thread..some what known ig sneakerreporter took someone pics and posted on his ig account without giving the site credit or saying where he source it from...but it's vice versa on NT part cause people source information from social media as well and post it here.

Isn’t that why people use to tag their pictures? Now a days I barely see anyone tag their pictures at all.

Also the death of ISS forums, NSB, Femalesneakerfiend. It’s what happens when you are the sole surviving forums. You can only get so big, and nothing innovating has happened that will lurk new members

Plus what’s one thing that sneaker head, collectors and hypebeast do? Buy/sell sneakers.
And let’s be real, NT buy/sell forums has always sucked. One of the reasons why I preferred to buy/sell on ISS.

They need to revamp that whole forum, especially when there is competition like stockx, goat, Fb groups etc

Last edited:
PROBLEM really is thou massive threads that hide new content...(Tan, official threads in retro)

Niketalk should be as USER FRIENDLY AS POSSIBLE!

Totally agree with this in regards to S&T.

I remember the good ole days when we used to have game threads. Whenever there was a big game (or a big series), there was a thread associated with it. Now everyone NEEDS to post in the "official NFL thread" rather than the weekly SNF game thread or whatever. I also used to really like specific topic threads, before people got snooty and demanded you post in the official league thread.

Official league threads have ruined S&T imo.

Social media already issued the death warrant. It’ll take a while to completely die but expect an announcement sooner than later that the site will be shutdown. Sign of the times, forums are dead in general. Plus these dudes probably banned a good half of users which I’m sure didn’t help at all.

I think member accounts should be deleted after they've been active for 10 years

Like Logan's Run

Not true at all. The banter that comes with these threads is A1
Also March madness is def appreciated
You don’t have to click the thread
what banter? it’s a bunch of gifs after some girl with a fake *** in a bikini gets posted. give me a break

Back
Top Bottom