Is She The Prettiest Chess Player You've Ever Seen?

runnerhigh22 more like postinghighPH, amirite?

I swear I never learned or even got the opportunity to play it after 3rd grade, lol.
I haven't played checkers in maybe 10 years but I know I can easily play a game at a moments notice.

Not knowing how to play checkers is almost like saying I never learned how to play tic tac toe :smh:

Last edited:
Checkers so basic, i dont believe you dunno how to play.

Chess i can play, just not that good. Havent played in a minute either.

Backgammon another serious game. I remember when i was young my pops and his friends would run tournaments lol. Summer time the old heads be out in my neighborhood with the backgammon set out, games be hectic.

Never learned how to play chess either but I figured that's common.

nothing to learn about checkers...been playing checkers since elementary school

I never played checkers until the fifth grade. It takes like 2-3 minutes to learn how to play.

I was taught how to play big 2 aka Chinese poker and crazy 8 in high school. Thanks kenny and George. Maybe a reason why I bet on mega and powerball now :lol:. Cards and betting.

Chess made by the indians. :nthat:

Anyone know how to play chinese checkers? Or Mancala? I remember we got this second hand set when i was young with all these games and those two were in it along with chess and backgammon. It didnt have instructions so we said **** it and played chess and backgammon instead

Back
Top Bottom