Is the era of the 50-60+ point scorers over in the NBA?

Originally Posted by DMV is RNB

I'm convinced a lot of people on here speak way before they even think about what it is that they are saying. It's as though it's "cool" to make statements that are just absolutely false
laugh.gif

I always do that. 
laugh.gif
 The moment i'm pressing post i start thinking what the hell did i just wrote and still press post.

How is Melo overrated??! There's not 1 player of any position that can contest his jumpshot or stay in front of him. He is "unguardable".

How is Melo overrated??! There's not 1 player of any position that can contest his jumpshot or stay in front of him. He is "unguardable".

Originally Posted by knightngale

Originally Posted by Futuristic

I seriously doubt anyone is dropping 60 this year unless it's a fringe player exploding on the Raptors or Warriors.

Kobe- When he was dropping 60 he was getting to the rim/getting free throws at will...those days are over.
LeBron- Never dropped 60 and isn't doing it now that his 2 butt-buddies take away his opportunities. Definitely has the ability, he could have dropped 60 on the Cavs.
Durant- Doesn't have the mentality to drop 60, not sure if he has enough of an offensive arsenal either.
Melo- Doesn't hit enough 3's or get enough free throws
Derrick Rose- Not enough FT's.
When kobe went off for 50 or 60 points it was because he got ridiculously hot from the perimeter. He scored 61 last year at MSG so I think he still has it in him.

Tmac and Iverson only have 1 60 point game each so it is not that easy to do.
He was definitely shooting well, but he also went 20-20 on FT's that game. 

Originally Posted by knightngale

Originally Posted by Futuristic

I seriously doubt anyone is dropping 60 this year unless it's a fringe player exploding on the Raptors or Warriors.

Kobe- When he was dropping 60 he was getting to the rim/getting free throws at will...those days are over.
LeBron- Never dropped 60 and isn't doing it now that his 2 butt-buddies take away his opportunities. Definitely has the ability, he could have dropped 60 on the Cavs.
Durant- Doesn't have the mentality to drop 60, not sure if he has enough of an offensive arsenal either.
Melo- Doesn't hit enough 3's or get enough free throws
Derrick Rose- Not enough FT's.
When kobe went off for 50 or 60 points it was because he got ridiculously hot from the perimeter. He scored 61 last year at MSG so I think he still has it in him.

Tmac and Iverson only have 1 60 point game each so it is not that easy to do.
He was definitely shooting well, but he also went 20-20 on FT's that game. 

smh at the dumb posts in this thread. melo can average 40???

yes, he can get a few 50 point games and maybe even hit 60 in d'antonis run and gun offense if he's traded to NY, but not even MJ ever averaged 40

smh at the dumb posts in this thread. melo can average 40???

yes, he can get a few 50 point games and maybe even hit 60 in d'antonis run and gun offense if he's traded to NY, but not even MJ ever averaged 40

Back
Top Bottom