Is the ford raptor worth the price ?

I love everything abour this car, but paying close to 50k for a ford Truck is major steep ! That is the only thing holding me back right now.

ur buggin. buy used.

50k is way too much for a raptor. The King Laredo Ranch dualies are the only Ford. truck worth that bread

it depends on what ur using it for. if u actually gunna off road then its worth it but if ur not gunna off road i would rather go with the f250 super duty diesel.

currently drive a 06 f150 it only has 36k miles and the ****** broke so quality might be questionable.. but my father had a ford truck with 150k miles no problem so i guess its kinda tricky

Last edited:
Exactly what the others said. It all depends on what you're going to do with it, 50k is a lot for a Ford

Only way I'd spend that much on a Ford is if it were Mustang that Carrol Shelby built.

Damn, Didn't know it was close to 50k. :wow:

Ford's are garbage though.

I'd get a Dodge for that price,

One of my boys got a new 2012 Dodge 1500 for 35-40k, Truck is nice inside and out.

It all depends on what you want the truck for though.

Last edited:
No pickup is worth $50k

raptors are cool but i wouldnt even pay $30k for it, SRS

the raptors are too :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

lately i've been hearing about some frame issues. i guess when cats take them off-roading, the beds end up looking like this..

i'd still cop if i had the loot

Damn, Didn't know it was close to 50k. :wow:
Ford's are garbage though.
I'd get a Dodge for that price,
One of my boys got a new 2012 Dodge 1500 for 35-40k, Truck is nice inside and out.
It all depends on what you want the truck for though.

How did you boy get a 40,000 dollar truck aren't you like 16 or 17? I wouldn't drop 40 stacks on a dodge 1500. at least the ford raptor is fords best offering.

No pickup is worth $50k
raptors are cool but i wouldnt even pay $30k for it, SRS

How come a pick up truck can't be worth 50,000?

Raptor is a TRUE and probably the most capable off-road truck on the market as of today.. That's not to say you can't use it as an everyday vehicle but to me it's more of a niche vehicle.. For what it's capable of the $50k price tag is actually a bargain...

The raptor is nice and all, but you can beef up most trucks to out due the raptor for  a lot cheaper.

Last edited:
not worth it. plus this thing gives you like 9mpg :smh: and you gotta pay gas guzzler tax which is another 3/4 + grand. get a 5 series or used 2011 CLS 550

not worth it. plus this thing gives you like 9mpg
mean.gif
and you gotta pay gas guzzler tax which is another 3/4 + grand. get a 5 series or used 2011 CLS 550
You do realize the raptor is about the same mpg as a CLS.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Raptor 11-city and  18-highway

2011 CLS 550 14-city- 21-highway

Last edited:
I would love to have a Raptor but it really depends on your situation and where you live. I would never own one as long as I live in San Francisco. Small street parking and that suspension on these San Francisco roads :x.

Back
Top Bottom