Is the ford raptor worth the price ?

buy it used or get a F250 Diesel, F250 will be my next purchase. I have a Grand Cherokee right now 5.7 V8 Hemi :nthat:

pick up a used dodge ram SRT10!!...can be had for fairly cheap :lol: and then pick up a daily driver with the rest of the raptor money :tongue:

Hell no, you can get an F-250 for that price..

If you're going to spend that kind of money, go for a Tundra, 250 or 2500..

I bought a Tundra recently and absolutely love it.

Rams are garbage. I have owned one. Realized how ****** it was after buying a silverado and then a tundra.

I can honestly say that I will be buying tundras for the rest of my days. They won me over..

Go test drive a new tundra...

if you have the money, the raptor is the best truck out right now. everyone recommending the dodge ram is BUGGIN. raptor is king of kings. end of story. nothing performs as good or looks as good as that thing. BUT it comes with a price. Now, if you want a VERY close 2nd. tree4twenty pretty much said it. TUNDRA. Tundras are fcking BOSS. If you want a good off road truck, look up the rock warrior edition too. You'll save money, have a very powerful clean looking truck.

roll.gif
dodge rams..
laugh.gif

not trying thread jack or anything.. but this is probably a good place to ask

if given a choice between a 2012 jeep grand cherokee or a 2012 toyota 4runner, which one would you choose?
Grand Cherokee hands down. New ones are too clean. Interiors are amazing, looks wise it looks much better than the 4runner but that's subjective.
This.

I was considering getting a Cherokee honestly. Its low-key enough to be a daily driver but pretty nice quality. They stepped it up in the 2012 one. 

For da cats doubting da raptors..instead of talking oblivious of its

Obvious appeal, why dont you look up its specs & see how capable

It is.

& da srt8 ram is DOPE but its not a off-road truck.

Da svt f-150 is more of a appropriate comparison vs da Dodge.

For da cats doubting da raptors..instead of talking oblivious of its

Obvious appeal, why dont you look up its specs & see how capable

It is.

& da srt8 ram is DOPE but its not a off-road truck.

Da svt f-150 is more of a appropriate comparison vs da Dodge.

That's why it depends on what dude needs the truck for,

Seen a few Mexicans driving Raptors in Dallas, Most of them don't use them off-road but just to chill, Well that's a lot of people with trucks, Once you start driving trucks it's hard to go back to cars.

Back
Top Bottom