Is The Title of Most Hated In NBA Shifting Right Before Our Very Eyes

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Originally Posted by Chettaonjays

I never liked Kobe but when he came out and said Shaq cheats too he jus never got caught.

tired.gif

that 4ever made me view Kobe as _obe

Co-sign.

It boggles my mind that so many of the Kobe lovers don't understand that point... Or can't simply say "ok, I see why some people hate him... that's a legit reason". It's like, as soon as you say something bad about dude, some of you feel as if it's your duty to come and rescue 24. (And no, I'm not talking about any one of you in particular).

Not to mention dude was on that "I refuse to report if Charlotte drafts me" tip. Essentially forcing a trade to the Lakers.

The same thing some of you criticize other athletes for doing (forcing their way out of a bad situation), you give a free pass to Dirty Snake for.

Obviously, he did some of these things when he was a younger person. And I know that we all make dumb decisions when we're young. But just SIX MONTHS AGO this guy was begging to get out of LA.

He may not be the most hated PLAYER in the L, but I agree that Hiss is still the most hated SUPERSTAR in the L.

At least by me.
smile.gif
Was it not the truth? Only people it was a shock to was people outside the LA scene. His wife knew and didnt really care. Sure she was angry but shehad her own plans. My man simply gave his opinion of the situation. He aint have to use Shaq's name but it doesnt matter.

AM 1 FIEND:
Go check for that Hip Hop post, funny how you didn't reply to my last reply. You pretty much summed up what type of person you are in the real world anyways.
Just responded in the hip-hop thread again.

The reason I hadn't responded was because I thought you gave up. You were responding pretty frequently in the thread, and then you stopped.

I live in DC and I am a huge Kobe fan, I use to hate bron but recently I started liking him. His comment about " A lebron james team is neverdesperate"

his swagg is kinda tuff. And he seems like a real dude, i think we get to see a real side of him, if i had his money and talet at his age i would probably bearrogant too, and so would most of you.

Kobe became the most hated because people refused to accept how good he was. the same for lebron.

KOBE and LEBRON FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just can't stand how during his interviews it sounds like he is the only person on the team, owns the team and gave birth to everyone on the team.It's neat to see some of the amazingly athletic things he does but listening to him trying to sound like he is both the team's coach and father getsold.

I had no problem with LeBron his ego until the "No LeBron James team will ever be desperate" or whatnot quote was dropped. That was so egotistical.

However, the Cavs/Celtics series made me gain a lot more respect for him as an individual player, but at the same time, he hasnt proved to me he can win with ateam.

I lost respect for the dude when he dropped the quote about being 6'8" 245lbs so he's built for basketball, i'm not sure of the exact words,and then this postseason he flops and acts like he's getting molested out there.
Also, I think his ego is way out of the building.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

AM 1 FIEND:

Go check for that Hip Hop post, funny how you didn't reply to my last reply. You pretty much summed up what type of person you are in the real world
anyways.

The reason I hadn't responded was because I thought you gave up. You were responding pretty frequently in the thread, and then you stopped.

Yo, i apologize if this isnt any of my business...but my curiosity is killing me. What thread are you guys talking about exactly? I would like to see what allthe fuss is about.

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

AM 1 FIEND:

Go check for that Hip Hop post, funny how you didn't reply to my last reply. You pretty much summed up what type of person you are in the real world
anyways.

Yo, i apologize if this isnt any of my business...but my curiosity is killing me. What thread are you guys talking about exactly? I would like to see what all the fuss is about.

Hip Hop Threadhttp://niketalk.com/topic/74927?page=1

When you are near the top or at the top people will hate. A man can't please everyone so he just makes decisions that benefit himself.

Where to begin...

1. He nick-named himself the King

2. He thinks he is the 2nd coming of MJ and uses the #23. (Sorry, but I don't like anyone using that number; it should be retired from EVERY team.)

3. He has such an egotistical view of himself.

4. He chews on his nails.

5. Media hype for him is very annoying. Can't go a game (even non-Cavs games) without announcers having an On-Air Love affair with him.

6. That little tirade he went on about the Wizards. Dude needs to show some respect.

The guy has game and I respect him; but I just can't bring myself to like him.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by the PGA tour

Dude is a very good player, but I just can't stand his over-inflated ego.

KG has the biggest ego in the entire League.
roll.gif
come on now, he's in the league of clutch. don't hate, appreciate
grin.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

roll.gif
come on now, he's in the league of clutch. don't hate, appreciate
grin.gif

Dude could be in the League of Godliness, still don't gotta prance around like a maniac, it's annoying.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

Where to begin...

2. He thinks he is the 2nd coming of MJ and uses the #23. (Sorry, but I don't like anyone using that number; it should be retired from EVERY team.)

5. Media hype for him is very annoying. Can't go a game (even non-Cavs games) without announcers having an On-Air Love affair with him.

6. That little tirade he went on about the Wizards. Dude needs to show some respect.

and hes a cheap bastard

roll.gif
yup

and ray allen is an arrogant pompous jerk...

and paul pierce thinks hes in a gang
laugh.gif

that whole boston squad is a joke. from et to fat baby karamo, ragin rondo, the dirtiest player in the game james posey(bowen aint even close to this guy), Rtard perkins, rearanged jaw brown, etc... only sane guys on that squad is tony allen and telletubby powe

even the announcers are douche bags.... joey mcintire and tommy bunker ol closet racist $%%....

i need to stop cuz david stern is my homeboy and them his boys....

telletubby powe

indifferent.gif
tired.gif

but i do agree Celtics-Lakers is almost inevitable because of $tern...

Dude could be in the League of Godliness, still don't gotta prance around like a maniac, it's annoying.
laugh.gif

what u talkin about...(proceeds to drop 10 MF bombs)
laugh.gif

NobleKane:
If we added up the number of anti-Kobe posts I've had the ENTIRE time I've been here and we added up the number of 'Stern is fixingthings for the Celtics' replies you've made in the past WEEK< I'm pretty sure you would win, by roughly 2,385 replies.

And I get static for putting out anti-Kobe replies?!
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Hell, I'm not POSITIVE, but I PRETTY SURE that YOU have been one of the ones saying things like 'O.K.., we get it; you don't like Kobe. Must youmention it in EVERY reply you make?'

And what do you think about Stern fixing things for our Lakers? I mentioned before that I've never seen you address that side of the 'Celtics/Lakersconspiracy', so I thought I'd ask again.
wink.gif

And dammit... NO, this reply has nothing to do with not liking you or having beef with you, because neither of those is true (yes disclaimer).

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

Where to begin...

and hes a cheap bastard

laugh.gif
and
smh.gif
@ his $800 check with a $10 tip

NobleKane:
If we added up the number of anti-Kobe posts I've had the ENTIRE time I've been here and we added up the number of 'Stern is fixing things for the Celtics' replies you've made in the past WEEK< I'm pretty sure you would win, by roughly 2,385 replies.

And I get static for putting out anti-Kobe replies?!
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Hell, I'm not POSITIVE, but I PRETTY SURE that YOU have been one of the ones saying things like 'O.K.., we get it; you don't like Kobe. Must you mention it in EVERY reply you make?'

And what do you think about Stern fixing things for our Lakers? I mentioned before that I've never seen you address that side of the 'Celtics/Lakers conspiracy', so I thought I'd ask again.
wink.gif

And dammit... NO, this reply has nothing to do with not liking you or having beef with you, because neither of those is true (yes disclaimer).

I know because you like me alot
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom