Is your gf/wife your number one?

Sounds like a good one.
Been dealing with birds who come from divorced families.
The trust issues and insecurity are too damn real.

The worst ones are the ones whose parents were never together. Their momthers have the "I don't need a man", "I'll leave the relationship over any little thing" mentality and they pass that on to their kids. My brother is dealing with this with his baby momma.

The kids who are products of divorce and saw their parents argue throughout their youth are almost as bad. Do yourself a favor and find a woman whose parents have been together for 20+ years. People, consciously or subconsciously, get alot of their relationship sense from their parents.

The kids who are products of divorce and saw their parents argue throughout their youth are almost as bad. Do yourself a favor and find a woman whose parents have been together for 20+ years. People, consciously or subconsciously, get alot of their relationship sense from their parents.

My parents have been married for 30 years.
I can't even do 30 days.
:lol:

Gotta talk to women that received genuine love from their father figure and have respect for men. Seen there mother love the father and not sew seeds of hatred in the daughter. Low key a lot of women hate men and feel like it's a struggle for power. Men typically being physically stronger makes it appear as if things are tilted in men's favor. Leading to them trying to test you and knock you down a peg.

Patience, understanding, financial sense (finances are the #1 reason for divorce), ability to compromise and (this is a very underrated one) comes from a two parent household so she understands how a successful marriage looks.

Good luck, not too many women like that out there.

This is real talk. My wife has daddy issues that I have to deal with on a normal basis. But yeah, she hit me wit that good cat on the regular. And since I had time to train her she is now the GOAT lol

You've gotta be a younger guy

As you get older you prioritize other traits. The best yambs are often attached to the worst women. One of my exes had the phatty, the yambs were wet and she had all the moves but she was crazy and eventually its not worth the hassle. I would consider her my #1 but it wasn't worth the headache.

Peace of mind, financial stability, goal setting, morals, etc/ >>>>>>>>>> fire yambs.

Tell these boys. Some of the best ***** I have ever had has been attached to the most ain't **** *****es of all time.

My girl now is great though. When we first started she didn't know how to arch dat back and had the shallow throat but we good now.

I’m too old ( 38 )to worry about being cool...

:lol:

It’s not for everybody. I don’t understand the mindset of people who cheats and think thats “cool”. Better yet, in denial of being cheated or cheating. :lol:

Would you be ok if she said she wanted another man?

I'm not seeing the difference you implied by sayin she only sleeps with women.

Patience, understanding, financial sense (finances are the #1 reason for divorce), ability to compromise and (this is a very underrated one) comes from a two parent household so she understands how a successful marriage looks.

Good luck, not too many women like that out there.
Funny you mentioned the two parent household thing. As I get older the more I realize that people who had a mother and father in their life tend to be mature, stable and level headed.

I’m not getting married until I find a women that makes just as much or more money than me.

Back
Top Bottom