Is your gf/wife your number one?

Would be dope to have a wife that allows you to smash thotties when you want.

Patience, understanding, financial sense (finances are the #1 reason for divorce), ability to compromise and (this is a very underrated one) comes from a two parent household so she understands how a successful marriage looks.

Good luck, not too many women like that out there.

Gotta talk to women that received genuine love from their father figure and have respect for men. Seen there mother love the father and not sew seeds of hatred in the daughter. Low key a lot of women hate men and feel like it's a struggle for power. Men typically being physically stronger makes it appear as if things are tilted in men's favor. Leading to them trying to test you and knock you down a peg.

What if her pops passed away when she was younger? Like before she became a teenager and grew up with only females around her? (Mom and 2 older sisters)

Ahhh i see.
So She the one making you look good in the dad thread? Paying for the vacas and such or....

:lol:

I make six plus figures a year plus i have investments. I’m good with her or without her.

Besides, I don’t let her contribute to anything relating to my daughter.

Every women I’ve dealt with are on point with their career. My daughter’s mother owns 2 law firm offices.

Word of advice: find you a brainiac woman who has a lot of ambition. They’re the freakiest and is more open to things.

Last edited:

I make $130K a year plus i have investments. I’m good with her or without her.

Every women I’ve dealt with are on point with their career. My daughter’s mother owns 2 law firm offices.

Word of advice: find you a brainiac woman who has a lot of ambition. They’re the freakiest and is more open to things.
I seen what you did there, intentional or not :lol:

giphy.gif

What if her pops passed away when she was younger? Like before she became a teenager and grew up with only females around her? (Mom and 2 older sisters)
I should've said father/ father figure and mother /mother figure. I undetunder we all may not be that fortunate but some people do end up with a good stand in.

I make six plus figures a year plus i have investments. I’m good with her or without her.

In my experience there's def a correlation between an ambitious, headstrong women and freakiness.

For the married folks here, does the saying "happy wife, happy life" have any merit?

For the married folks here, does the saying "happy wife, happy life" have any merit?
yeah
cause if ur wife aint happy
if ur at least a decent husband
u cant be happy or enjoy anything
she would be useless
women dont like to have sex
when they aren't happy
clean and cook
mind u i can do all these things
but prefer not to

Back
Top Bottom