Isn't she an NT member?

Of course not ALL white people. But there is an alarming number of white people that DO feel that way. More than most understand or realize.
Sweeping generalizations could be made of any race. Thought that's what all this chatter was about to begin with, to stop that. You pull the rug out from under your own feet with statements like that, no matter what position you are arguing.

reading is comprehension, either you let em ALL go political, or NONE of em can do it is what i said, once again, have SEVERAL seats sir.

They let Curt be political for years without punishment.

You entire argument has been destroyed already. You just refuse to accept it.

You entire argument has been destroyed already. You just refuse to accept it.
Yea Schilling was allowed to chill on ESPN while saying racist ish. If he was African American or a Black Latino like ninja son would have long been fired.

see how crazy this sounds with just a race flip? generalizing is treading water...

Sweeping generalizations could be made of any race. Thought that's what all this chatter was about to begin with, to stop that. You pull the rug out from under your own feet with statements like that, no matter what position you are arguing.

My initial tweet and "they" was referring to Joe Walsh. A known racist, tea party, former GOP congressmen. When I referred to "they" in my initial post.....it was moreso referring to how people like joe Walsh really think. Not all white peoples per se.

And nah. The rug won't be pulled from under my feet. In the fight for equality we NEED white people to recognize their privilege. Some of their known and unknown racism...and fight to defeat that.

I'm cool on providing white comfort. I'll try to be more clear next time though.

And like I explained before, half of the country didn't vote for Trump. He didn't even get over 50% of the vote.

Stop messing up simple math.

I am against sweeping generalizations too. And of course not all white people are racist.

But it is not a reach to say most white people either proudly, explicitly, tacitly, or inadvertently support the system of white supremacy. If you support the status quo, you are supporting white supremacy, because white supremacy is the status quo in America.

And on the other side, truly woke white people that fight hard for justice should be applauded. Acting like that is that is how most members of the white community, or the average white person is simply not true. There are tons of welling meaning folk with their head in the sand too.

Truly woke white people, just like the groups the take up the fight for, are the minority. It has always been that way.

I am against sweeping generalizations too. And of course not all white people are racist.

But it is not a reach to say most white people either proudly, explicitly, tacitly, or inadvertently support the system of white supremacy. If you support the status quo, you are supporting white supremacy, because white supremacy is the status quo in America.

And on the other side, truly woke white people that fight hard for justice should be applauded. Acting like that is that is how most members of the white community, or the average white person is simply not true. There are tons of welling meaning folk with their head in the sand too.

Truly woke white people, just like the groups the take up the fight for, are the minority. It has always been that way.
The fact is most white folk ain't trying to give up their White Privilege, even woke Whites. If congress proposed a bill that hypothetically eradicated White privilege in society, we would have another civil war.

Could not the same be said of all other races, including black?

What systematic and social privileges do Blacks have though? I've never heard of systematic Black or Latino supremacy in The US.

meanwhile they fired Rush Limbaugh, so once again, have sevvvvveral seats b.

:lol:

espn-political-guidelines-2017.jpg

going forward, ESPN gonna either have to put teeth in their political enforcement, or completely capitulate.

meanwhile they fired Rush Limbaugh, so once again, have sevvvvveral seats b.

:lol:

espn-political-guidelines-2017.jpg

going forward, ESPN gonna either have to put teeth in their political enforcement, or completely capitulate.
So when Blacks are killed Nwords at Detroit Lions games by racist white fans who post their pictures online ESPN shouldn't say anything?

Please give me an example.

Please I find it hard to believe that most black people support a socioeconomic system that does or would oppress another race. Especially white people.

Matter of fact. Some of the most popular policies within the black community would benefit other races, especially poor whites, a great deal.

I'm sorry, but it seems your argument is based on a false equivalency.

The statement was made that MOST white people are supporting the status quo in one form or another, basically if they aren't actively fighting against the status quo, or being "woke".

Most of the members of all races are doing that is my point.

P.S. I'm addressing "not being active against = supporting"

Please give me an example.

Please I find it hard to believe that most black people support a socioeconomic system that does or would oppress another race. Especially white people.

Matter of fact. Some of the most popular policies within the black community would benefit other races, especially poor whites, a great deal.

I'm sorry, but it seems your argument is based on a false equivalency.
People forget that Blacks weren't the only folks that benefited from the Civil Rights movement.

The statement was made that MOST white people are supporting the status quo in one form or another, basically if they aren't actively fighting against the status quo, or being "woke".

That is not true. Most black people do not support the current state of affairs.

P.S. I'm addressing "not being active against = supporting"
Not really marginalized folkoften have to fight against status quo to make it in society, while whites get to benefit from a system that operates to protect them.

over half of the country didn't vote at all, Ninjahood was roughly talking about da voting population im just twiddling my thumbs at this point cuz i wanna act like i know what im talking about.

exactomundo.

So when Blacks are killed Nwords at Detroit Lions games by racist white fans who post their pictures online ESPN shouldn't say anything?

apparently reading comprehension isnt you're strong suite either so lemme highlight what da ESPN disclosure form says...

*ahem*

IMG_20170915_105900.jpg

Hypothetical isn't really comparable to actual, plus too many variables. Would a predominantly black society push supremacy? The few Caribbean ones I've been to doesn't seem to be the case. Actually the small portion of white residents hold quite a bit of power that goes in their favor. Is this hypothetical pre or post slavery and the following discrimination? Because post I would understand having the power lean heavily to the formerly downtrodden side etc etc

exactomundo.

apparently reading comprehension isnt you're strong suite either so lemme highlight what da ESPN disclosure form says...

*ahem*

IMG_20170915_105900.jpg

You really edited my post because you didn't know that a majority is over 50%

Whenever you are caught in a lie, or being wrong, you want some to get the gist of your argument.

When someone takes the clear implication in your argument, your want someone to look at your exact words.

Listen, just use correct basic math and I will stop.

Btw, half of the country voting population did not vote for Donald Trump either. My god, do better

how about kick rocks in general in regards to this thread? that ESPN disclosure form pretty much speaks for itself.

Just to clarify when you say "whites" you mean all whites?
I'd say all whites benefit from White Supremacy in some way. Which is why poor whites from Appalachia feel superior to blacks.

Back
Top Bottom