Isn't she an NT member?

It is virtually impossible not to touch politics Ninja. Indirectly, if they discuss a situation like Kap's , they have to speak on the politics of the situation.

All of this stuff is blended together. Sports doesn't sit in this test tube, away from all other aspects of life.
Can't you just admit that they're using Kap to program a certain agenda. "we are all the same" i.e. Obama, Kap, Jesse Williams, Drake, gentrification etc. But when a 100% black woman says something against racism it's a problem. I see the agenda why can't you?

The statement was made that MOST white people are supporting the status quo in one form or another, basically if they aren't actively fighting against the status quo, or being "woke".

Most of the members of all races are doing that is my point.

P.S. I'm addressing "not being active against = supporting"
I mean supporting as in giving it a foundation to exist. That is why I said a lot of well meaning people have their head in the sand.

Supporting white supremacy doesn't just mean being, in favor of, or indifferent to, say a innocent black kid being killed by the police. White supremacy is so baked into our system that being in favor of, or indifferent to, your local zoning codes or tying school funding to property taxes helps keep white supremacy in place

- And when I say white people I am speaking about the ones that can logically make a choice in the matter. Young Kids, the mental ill, the elder that have slipped mentally, etc. are obviously excluded.

I am not trying to fan the flames of anger against the white community. But for too long this country overstates the appetite for true justice that exist in the dominant society. If most white people, across classes, truly wanted systemic racism and white supremacy to end, it would end, and end quickly. And they should btw, it would be a great benefit to the country in many ways.

Last edited:
Sage has said a whole bunch of political nonsense, but hasn't caught the flack from ESPN leadership like my queen Jemele.

Can't you just admit that they're using Kap to program a certain agenda. "we are all the same" i.e. Obama, Kap, Jesse Williams, Drake, gentrification etc. But when a 100% black woman says something against racism it's a problem. I see the agenda why can't you?

Black people aren't allowed to talk about race and racism in America because we're "biased" and lazy complainers. We don't have strong work ethics like our Truck driver friend who has an extensive sneaker and jewelery collection.

So me saying what I said means I don't believe the media uses the we are all the same nonsense?

I used simply used Kap as an example.

Last edited:
So me saying what I said means I don't believe the media and their we are all the same nonsense?

I used Kap as an example.
I'm saying that you're not mixed like Sage Steele, therefore your job is disposable because you don't represent the agenda that they are trying to push (race mixing). To the beast you're just another loud ungrateful black woman. Can't you see they are ushering a new black race (Obama, Jesse Williams, Sage Steele, Drake, Kap). They don't want us and they don't want you! Come join me and establish your own platform where the beast has no control. Use your platform for the good of your OWN people and help establish something REAL for generations to come.

I'm saying that you're not mixed like Sage Steele, therefore your job is disposable because you don't represent the agenda that they are trying to push (race mixing). To the beast you're just another loud ungrateful black woman. Can't you see they are ushering a new black race (Obama, Jesse Williams, Sage Steele, Drake, Kap). They don't want us and they don't want you! Come join me and establish your own platform where the beast has no control. Use your platform for the good of your OWN people and help establish something REAL for generations to come.
Dis man got only two struggle sneaker reviews on his YouTube channel talking bout "come join my platform".

I can't :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Dis man got only two struggle sneaker reviews on his YouTube channel talking bout "come join my platform".

I can't :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
But it's my own and it's growing every day. I don't have to censor what I say to appease my oppressor. I also don't have to whine and cry about racial injustice when the beast decides not to feed me crumbs off his table anymore because I'm truly "Unbossed and Unbought"

Back
Top Bottom