Isn't she an NT member?

FS1 or BET

Maybe they'll be able to finesse both since BET ain't direct competition. I could see them getting panelist spots on FS1 and their own show to go in on BET.

DLyT28KW0AAIg6w

The irony of her coming to a FOX owned sports channel :lol:

The cognitive dissonance at 21st Century Fox is crazy among its properties in tv media alone.

only da Fox cable news channel is "right wing"

da network broadcast channel, FX, da movie division, and FS1 Don't have ideological divides.

only da Fox cable news channel is "right wing"

da network broadcast channel, FX, da movie division, and FS1 Don't have ideological divides.
I know that.

But it still would be hilarious to see her on Fox sports with her opinionated views about owners or tweets about the president just to see Hannity or some other buffoon go after her and dare continue the she should be fired narrative :lol:

Is Jemelle even wanted to the point where she can jus go wherever? I do agree with starting a podcast
Jemele is definitely one of the premier sports journalist. She's had a podcast before with Michael Smith while they were doing His & Hers. They were well enough received to start hosting SportsCenter. I'm sure another network would be interested in her.

I'd procreate with Jemele.

She looks like some kinda muppet or a puppet, but you’d crack open her legs and eat it like a buffet? Or treat her box like a ballot on vote day and stuff it? The chick is alright, for when you wanna rough it. I’m playing, she looks like her P is lined with velvet. Got velour trim outside, smell like magnolias to inhale it.

Back
Top Bottom