Israel declares War - Destruction of Gaza / Growing conflict in Middle East

Video but not graphic

Israel now targeting civilian homes in South Lebanon.

Nasrallah has said he will attack civilians if Lebanese civilians are killed

IDF is stuck between a rock and a hard place regarding their northern border.

Either they continue as follows, meaning their border areas are uninhabited and their bases/ISR are continued to be destroyed... OR ... they escalate (like they just did) and face Hezbollah fully.

Either way it's a lose lose situation. Hezbollah is the greatest non-state entity in the world (militarily).

Either they continue as follows, meaning their border areas are uninhabited and their bases/ISR are continued to be destroyed... OR ... they escalate (like they just did) and face Hezbollah fully.

Either way it's a lose lose situation. Hezbollah is the greatest non-state entity in the world (militarily).
And USA in similar spot bc they are stretched thin between wasting money and weapons in Ukraine, the handful of small bases in Iraq and Syria, guarding Red Sea near Yemen, guarding Mediterranean, new battle with Venezuela coming and a shortage of military recruits. Oh and our domestic stuff going on and low Approval rating of the government at the moment and global reputation of USA being as low as can be

And USA in similar spot bc they are stretched thin between wasting money and weapons in Ukraine, the handful of small bases in Iraq and Syria, guarding Red Sea near Yemen, guarding Mediterranean, new battle with Venezuela coming and a shortage of military recruits. Oh and our domestic stuff going on and low Approval rating of the government at the moment and global reputation of USA being as low as can be
All around cluster****

Hoping things don't escalate further now or after the election but it's looking less likely by the day.

If you’re an average Israeli. Why the hell would you wanna live like this? Why would you wanna live in a constant state of war? I understand the brainwashing of being a “victim” at all times and that motivating you to fight this non-existent oppression.

If I’m a abeage Israeli. I’d be tired of the sirens etc. but then they have been so brainwashed that they think if you put down the gun/bombs, Khamas will rape and behead you.

But, would it not be falling into Israel's bait to go into full-scale war?

Israel has the air power and can also turn Southern Lebanon into rubble and replicate what it did to Gaza. Then you'll have Lebanese fleeing north which is a country plagued by an economic crisis, and has a history of a brutal civil war that still permeate Lebanese politics and society.

I would not be surprised if the far right/Lebanese Christian forces are ready to ally and fight for Israel like they did in the 1970s/80s Civil war. Unless, they have moved away from allying with Israel.

So, can Israel fight BOTH Hamas and Hezbollah on 2 fronts? Israel can incur further losses and I cannot see them even beat Hamas at all. But, I guess it is about weakening the axis with Iran? However, Israel will incur losses too.

Seriously there is more than meets the eye and it is about that damn pipeline, canal and untapped oil reserves off the Gaza coast and the Lebanese waters.

But, would it not be falling into Israel's bait to go into full-scale war?

Israel has the air power and can also turn Southern Lebanon into rubble and replicate what it did to Gaza. Then you'll have Lebanese fleeing north which is a country plagued by an economic crisis, and has a history of a brutal civil war that still permeate Lebanese politics and society.

I would not be surprised if the far right/Lebanese Christian forces are ready to ally and fight for Israel like they did in the 1970s/80s Civil war. Unless, they have moved away from allying with Israel.

So, can Israel fight BOTH Hamas and Hezbollah on 2 fronts? Israel can incur further losses and I cannot see them even beat Hamas at all. But, I guess it is about weakening the axis with Iran? However, Israel will incur losses too.
Hezbollah has 100,000 missiles that can easily reach Israeli cities. Flattening Beirut will lead to flattening Haifa.- if you believe Nasrallah and the CIA intelligence officers I listen to online

Israel has the air power and can also turn Southern Lebanon into rubble and replicate what it did to Gaza.
Hezbollah has the same capabilities and will destroy everything from Kiryat Shmona to Tel Aviv using their advancement missile systems. Hezbollah also has air defense systems and would most certainly receive S-300 or maybe even S-400s from Syria and/or Iran (if they haven't already).

new battle with Venezuela coming
Wait, this is news to me. I know Venezuela is in an economic downturn because they put all their eggs in one basket in regards to oil, but why would the US get involved in a military campaign with them?

I don’t even think we have any economic interests with them to even justify a conflict against them. I’m pretty sure they’re even receiving sanctions against them.

Wait, this is news to me. I know Venezuela is in an economic downturn because they put all their eggs in one basket in regards to oil, but why would the US get involved in a military campaign with them?
Venezuela just annexed 70% of its neighbor Guyana (yesterday) and has told companies such as Exxon to leave the territory within 90 days.

Venezuela did this 100% with the backing of Russia and/or Iran.

I don’t even think we have any economic interests with them to even justify a conflict against them. I’m pretty sure they’re even receiving sanctions against them.
They wanna annex half of Guyana that use to be there’s (don’t know too much about it). US based BP oil rig is located off coast of Guyana.

Us sent recon planes there today and said they would fully support BP…I mean Guyana.

Venezuela just annexed 70% of its neighbor Guyana (yesterday) and has told companies such as Exxon to leave the territory within 90 days.

Venezuela did this 100% with the backing of Russia and/or Iran.
****, I didn’t even see that on CNN and I update myself daily. All I kept seeing was reports about Israel, the Vegas shooting, and some other stuff.

Ignore my comment.

****, I didn’t even see that on CNN and I update myself daily. All I kept seeing was reports about Israel, the Vegas shooting, and some other stuff.

Ignore my comment.
I recommend telegram messenger for geopolitical news. Much better coverage than CNN and FOX among others.

Ignore my comment.
lol

Cnn

Lol

Dude. Turn that **** off.

CNN tells you what pentagon wants.

it’s not news.

I follow all types of sources like DW, Google News, Reuters, and BBC. I’ll check out telegram.
Telegram lets you follow different accounts and each varies on their coverage. Some post multiple times a minute providing updates constantly and others post a few times a day. There’s accounts that cover everything.

Telegram lets you follow different accounts and each varies on their coverage. Some post multiple times a minute providing updates constantly and others post a few times a day. There’s accounts that cover everything.
That’s what I’m talking about. I like getting my news from various sources to cross-check information.

Speaking of cnn:

IMG_4499.jpeg
IMG_4498.jpeg

Ahhh ZAKA. The head of ZAKA has said that anyone that asks for evidence should be killed

Where do you get your news from?
I’m embarrassed to say I never really followed the news pre-October 7. I was semi aware of things but mostly went to cnn.com couple times a day and glanced at it.

Since October 7 I felt sick seeing the images and about a week into the conflict I started watching YouTube videos documentaries and speeches/debates on the topic almost as a way to cope with the sadness.

Then I got interested in the X’s and O’s of the war itself and what’s gonna happen next? Def stayed away from weird conspiracy type videos but more so interviews with ex cia and intelligence officers who weren’t selling books or tied to any channel so they could speak freely. Twitter helped too bc lots of independent journalists breaking down things like bias in the news etc and the occasional meme. But you obviously have to watch out for fake news. Twitter has great accounts that literally report nearly every explosion in Lebanon and Israel and update with maps throughout the day ( for example: )

Long story short I now have a rotation of YouTube videos I watch that are daily interviews by Judge Napolitano (has weekly interviews with the likes of Jeff Sachs a professor from UChicago and UN delegate), YouTube channel called Dialogue Works with daily interviews with professors and experts and the Scott Ritter show Tuesday Fridays on YouTube. My go to for passive live news is YouTube.com—> alJazeera America —> free live steam 24/7.

I will post some of the YouTube videos I watch weekly below. Scott Ritter is my favorite. Former UN weapons inspector and intelligence officer. Worked with Israel in past. Understands ins and outs of war and has been literally spot on since October 7 on what to expect next and how the war is actual unfolding (spoiler alert: he said Israel is losing the war badly. Both on PR front and on the field). A lot of these guys have media sources in Israel and know this stuff inside/out.

Max Blumenthal at Grayzone.com is my source for breaking down Israeli related propaganda. Very very knowledgeable of Gaza/israel history.

Kind of a pain to follow it the way I have but for me this is equivalent to listening to guy like Charles Barkley talk about the Warriors mid season vs Greg Papa. Not even close. I also have emotional connection to the current issue so I’m invested.

Enjoy

I’m embarrassed to say I never really followed the news pre-October 7. I was semi aware of things but mostly went to cnn.com couple times a day and glanced at it.

Since October 7 I felt sick seeing the images and about a week into the conflict I started watching YouTube videos documentaries and speeches/debates on the topic almost as a way to cope with the sadness.

Then I got interested in the X’s and O’s of the war itself and what’s gonna happen next? Def stayed away from weird conspiracy type videos but more so interviews with ex cia and intelligence officers who weren’t selling books or tied to any channel so they could speak freely. Twitter helped too bc lots of independent journalists breaking down things like bias in the news etc and the occasional meme. But you obviously have to watch out for fake news. Twitter has great accounts that literally report nearly every explosion in Lebanon and Israel and update with maps throughout the day ( for example: )

Long story short I now have a rotation of YouTube videos I watch that are daily interviews by Judge Napolitano (has weekly interviews with the likes of Jeff Sachs a professor from UChicago and UN delegate), YouTube channel called Dialogue Works with daily interviews with professors and experts and the Scott Ritter show Tuesday Fridays on YouTube. My go to for passive live news is YouTube.com—> alJazeera America —> free live steam 24/7.

I will post some of the YouTube videos I watch weekly below. Scott Ritter is my favorite. Former UN weapons inspector and intelligence officer. Worked with Israel in past. Understands ins and outs of war and has been literally spot on since October 7 on what to expect next and how the war is actual unfolding (spoiler alert: he said Israel is losing the war badly. Both on PR front and on the field). A lot of these guys have media sources in Israel and know this stuff inside/out.

Max Blumenthal at Grayzone.com is my source for breaking down Israeli related propaganda. Very very knowledgeable of Gaza/israel history.

Kind of a pain to follow it the way I have but for me this is equivalent to listening to guy like Charles Barkley talk about the Warriors mid season vs Greg Papa. Not even close. I also have emotional connection to the current issue so I’m invested.

Enjoy

Judge Naps channel is great

Back
Top Bottom