Israel declares War - Destruction of Gaza / Growing conflict in Middle East

The government landscape there is way worse than the bs political libs/conservatives landscape that separates the US.

Netenyahu like a Trump on steroids, def a political extremist, him dismantling the judiciary was a big play in this. One of the reasons they were caught by surprise.

Also, Israelis or those backing Israel aren’t yelling “Death to insert an entire group of people here”. Can’t even imagine what kind of **** show that woudl cause if that happened anywhere else in the world.

That’s why Hamas to me = KKK/Nazis. The objective is to wipe out an entire race/population. Their whole faction is violence, no peace talks since their creation.

This attack is strictly targeting civilians. Jews and non Jews.

It's funny that you've mentioned that only one side is chanting "Death to **"*"**" as an argument. The Kach party, who are now an intrinsic part of the govt with guys like Ben Gvir and Smotrich now ministers, used to routinely chant "Death to Arabs" at their rallies.

Their leaders like Ben Gvir had to have them change it to "Death to Terrorists". Not because that's what they actually believe but that's what they're allowed to say.

The literal difference between them and Hamas is that they are media trained politicians. Thats it.

To further illustrate who they actually are, the Kach and guys like Ben Gvir celebrated the assassination of former Israeli PM Robin. In fact, they strongly hinted that they were part of the group responsible. Do you know what his crime was? Signing a peace deal with Arrafat.

So no, they don't want peace either.

So Hamas isn’t a terrorist organization?

How many predominately Muslim even Arab countries are there? A good amount. How many recognize Palestine? How many offer aid to Palestine? How many give a **** about this ongoing back and forth?

But yes. Let’s back Hamas. The same organization giving children assault rifles to yell their same “Death to America. Death to all Jews”

The PLO was mostly political. They were just as corrupt. Hamas is all about violence.

How many predominately Muslim even Arab countries are there? A good amount. How many recognize Palestine? How many offer aid to Palestine? How many give a **** about this ongoing back and forth?

But yes. Let’s back Hamas. The same organization giving children assault rifles to yell their same “Death to America. Death to all Jews”

The PLO was mostly political. They were just as corrupt. Hamas is all about violence.
Plenty of countries recognize Palestine

I see you always deflecting in these threads. Minimizing what Israel does.

wow thanks for this explanation. I’ve never really ever understood the basics of this and every time i look it up it’s too convoluted of an article to dig into.

Why can’t they just sit down and decide what land is owned by who. Neither is leaving at this point. The land mass area seems more than sufficiently sized.

Is it different religions?

im not an expert obviously but imo

the problem is intractable because you have

- Jewish people who rightly fear ethnic persecution and want an ethno state.
- Palestinians who rightly don't want to be second class citizens in an ethno state.
- terrorists organizations who are incentivized to perpetuate the conflict
- Right wing isreali politicians who are incentivized to perpetuate the conflict
- Palestinian rightfully feel oppressed and support Hamas/.
- Israeli's feel under attack and support right wing Isreli politicians.

it seems to me like a terrible situation that is basically self perpetuating,
I have no idea how it would ever end.

kdawg kdawg @Methodical Management, people should be able to express themselves freely on this board without having to be subjected to this level of hostility & racism.

You're absolutely right - this is a thread to discuss what is a terrible situation and learn more about it. It's obviously emotive for some but as always it needs to be without name calling etc.

Not deflecting anything, I don’t support Zionism.

But answer the question, is Hamas a terrorist organization?

Did I say Palestinians are terrorists? Because I too can go on social media and find videos.

You still havent answered the question either.

Keep deflecting as well.

Erdogan trying to get turkey booted out of NATO ....

Erdogan had an issue with USA when trump removed some troops stationed in turkey
he had an issue with Finland joining NATO
now he threatening another NATO member country who supports israel

messy

good dialogue going on here this one is a long messy conflict i dont see no way ahead on this one other than more bloodshed and profit.

Last edited:
Also, Israelis or those backing Israel aren’t yelling “Death to insert an entire group of people here”.

IMG_2198.jpeg

Never had a strong opinion on this historic conflict, never been a fan of fanatics on either side, always seemed everyone who tried to find a peaceful solution were assassinated or sidelined. But after the total slaughter and kidnapping of innocent civilians, Hamas themselves documented and celebrated, IDF has been given carte blanche to retaliate. Terrorism on this scale, similar to 9/11 is an act of war and that will increased the Israel's tolerance for collateral damage. We seem to be in a time of expanding conflict and this obviously has to have been green-lit and supported by Moscow and Terran. Follow this space and others...

🇩🇰🫶🇮🇱

Never had a strong opinion on this historic conflict, never been a fan of fanatics on either side, always seemed everyone who tried to find a peaceful solution were assassinated or sidelined. But after the total slaughter and kidnapping of innocent civilians, Hamas themselves documented and celebrated, IDF has been given carte blanche to retaliate. Terrorism on this scale, similar to 9/11 is an act of war and that will increased the Israel's tolerance for collateral damage. We seem to be in a time of expanding conflict and this obviously has to have been green-lit and supported by Moscow and Terran. Follow this space and others...

🇩🇰🫶🇮🇱
are u seriously considering this to 9/11 :lol:
really a very dense and disrespectful comment u are making to the victims of 9/11.

6 months ago they raided the holy place of prayer where were u then buddy? fargin fargin

always seemed everyone who tried to find a peaceful solution were assassinated or sidelined
You should look up the composition of the current Israeli cabinet.

You'll see that many people who would have killed Rabin or supported his assassination are the current decision makers over there. Quite a few of them are illegally occupying the West Bank.

Let's not fool ourselves: the current government of Israel is all about the ethnic cleansing of Palestinians. They don't just write that down in their official documents.

It's right-wingers in sandals fighting right-wingers in boots. And our (the West's)unconditional support for one group of extremists does nothing to alleviate the situation.

And quite frankly, I do get annoyed by people who are up in arms about what they saw. A few years ago, I do remember videos of folks in Israel setting up lawn chairs to watch the IDF bomb Gaza and cheer after every hit. What did they think the aftermath of those strikes looked like on the other side?

A surprise attack by a terrorist organization.

Also the most Jews that died in a single day since the Holocaust.

So yes, it is comparable to 9/11.

Back
Top Bottom