Israel declares War - Destruction of Gaza / Growing conflict in Middle East

you got the translated version?

edit

nevermind found it skip to 12 mins horrible interpreter tho

I was listening to it in Arabic but yeah I heard the English translations were terrible.

Very interesting seeing how western media is spinning his words around to fit the narrative vs what he actually said.

He said that Palestinians were willing to pay the price. “We are called a nation of martyrs,” he said, “and we are proud to sacrifice martyrs.”

He presented the Palestinians as “the victims of the occupation. Period.” When asked by the interviewer if he meant the occupation of Gaza, he replied, “No, I am talking about all the Palestinian lands.” Asked if that meant the annihilation of Israel, he said, “Yes, of course,” adding that Israel’s existence was “illogical.”

“Nobody should blame us for the things we do,” he said, adding, “October 7th, October 10th, the millionth of October — everything we do is justified,” repeating the word justified in English for emphasis. In an interview two days later with The Associated Press in Beirut, Mr. Hamad said that Hamas expected more support from its allies in the region, including the Iranian-backed Hezbollah organization in Lebanon.

FADEL: In the wake of this war, we heard President Biden say this weekend that things cannot go back to status quo, to the way things were before October 7, after this crisis. He said, quote, "in our view, it has to be a two-state solution." Is the Biden administration engaging with Palestinian leaders on peace and a future state?

MANSOUR: There is global consensus on the two-state solution. This extreme Israeli government is destroying the two-state solution before our eyes by building more settlements, expanding settlements, demolishing homes, expelling people. And I hear my colleagues in the Security Council, including the United States, that they are for the two-state solution, but they do not do anything of a practical nature to stop the Israeli occupying authority from continuing to destroy the two-state solution.

Let us begin a political process that would put an end to the occupation that took place in 1967 and to allow for the implementation of the two-state solution. The border of the two states will be the 4 of June of 1967. And East Jerusalem will be our capital, and West Jerusalem their capital. And we can live in peace and harmony as two states living next to each other. We are in favor of that. The other side are against the two-state solution.

Looks like it's not just the Bibi administration that's against the 2-state solution...

So now, instead of deflecting accountability and using the misfire excuse, everything is Hamas. Supposedly Hamas ghost ninjas that infiltrated in ever spec and fiber of Gaza and show up in ambulances that were meant to take civilians to the Rafah crossing for treatment.

Unbelievable. Nothing new though. This is their tactic for 75 plus years. Palestinians are subhuman and pests to kill off and annihilate in astronomic disproportionate violence when they can as a pretext from other events.

Looks like it's not just the Bibi administration that's against the 2-state solution...

But, isn't that the whole point of Zionism? Their vision of Greater Israel?

You cannot have a two-state solution if you were a staunch Zionist because how Israel was created was through settler colonialism and expulsing the native Arabs. Israel's existence can only survive through the continuous ethnic cleansing and dispossession of the Arab natives, just like with other colonial states that were implemented. That is the point of it.

The Palestinian refugees' right of return, and increasing demographics are a huge threat to Israel, theoretically and ideologically.

Also, as now we are aware, Israel and other imperialist/colonial allies have too much at stake to explore their geopolitical interests for trade, oil/gas and economy. There's already deals and contracts signed off to continue economic developments to explore untapped gas fields off the Gaza/Mediterrnean coast, and to build the Ben Gurion canal/corridor. If they can rid and completely weaken the Palestinian occupied territories, or annex them completely, then Israel will be one of the most powerful economic countries in the region that can become even more independent for exports of natural resources for generations to come.

Their lies and justification for war crimes is seriously psychotic. There are people on the ground that can tell you the ambulances were not used by Hamas.

Hamas are underground in tunnels, not out in open public driving around in ambulances who are headed to the Rafah crossing. There are reporters LIVE that we are seeing in the vincity of where they hit, and it can be rest assured there is no Hamas. It is like they forget everything is filmed live.

They are going berzerk hitting school yards and hospital entrances in a genocidal campaign just to slaughter and kill civlians like they usually do.

The mere presence of enemy troops around an identifiable hospital/medical vehicle doesn't turn these facilities into targets. That's spelled out in the Geneva Convention, and that protection also extends to armed guards of those facilities.

The mere presence of enemy troops around an identifiable hospital/medical vehicle doesn't turn these facilities into targets. That's spelled out in the Geneva Convention, and that protection also extends to armed guards of those facilities.

I don't get why there's even Geneva Conventions for wars.

The point of wars is to kill civilians too if you want to obliterate the enemy, but also control or take over lands and resources.

Wars are inherently violent and I don't think any government entity in any war I have come across in history spares civilians vs. enemy combatants. Unless there's very specific targeted assassinations or special forces that meticulously do these types of operations by sparing civilians.

The point of wars is to kill civilians too if you want to obliterate the enemy, but also control or take over lands and resources.
You didn't type that, did you?

It's not like the opposition to the IDF's actions is driven by their strategy that disregards this particular convention...

You didn't type that, did you?

It's not like the opposition to the IDF's actions is driven by their strategy that disregards this particular convention...

Ok..I may have come off not the way I intended.

I was cynical.

I meant the UN and international laws are in put in place, but they're not followed.

I don't know any moral war out there.

It IS difficult to enforce international law because of international nuances, such as political and economic relationships between states, cultural variations, and the different judicial systems coexisting.

You also have certain states and superpowers that think they're above the law.

Wars are inherently violent and I don't think any government entity in any war I have come across in history spares civilians vs. enemy combatants. Unless there's very specific targeted assassinations or special forces that meticulously do these types of operations by sparing civilians.
We killed over 500,000 Iraqis from my memory....

Israel gunna Israel. I don't understand how a tax revolt hasn't happened in America. Actually, nevermind this is the same country that the citizenry allowed the government to tax the dead. Being robbed blind to fund destruction, genocide and general chaos. Tragic.

Back
Top Bottom