It's gonna be HOT this weekend

it’s gonna be miserable here with the humidity. we got a pool at my apartment and the beach is 5 minutes away but unless there’s shade, it’ll be rough on the light skin on my wife and kids. i ain’t about to lug no umbrella or tent to the beach or put sunscreen all over em every 5 minutes. we’ll just stay in and blast the AC and chill under the blankets on the couch and drink hot chocolate :lol:

2625118D-75B8-445A-A4DE-DE31C6F3E512.png

Moved into a new spot a few months ago.

Just got my AC installed on the 10th. Almost died on some of those 80+ days.

Will be inside all weekend with the AC at max.

It’s currently 91 in NYC and real feel is 101. That’s how humid it isn’t in the summer out here

Predicted heat index in the DC area at 5am tomorrow:

Hate days like this...you can’t even get fly and make moves at night cuz u still gon be sweating the whole time :lol: :smh:

And if you go out anywhere where it’s a crowd of ppl it’s at least 10 degrees hotter , then add drinking into the mix :sick: ...bout to feel like 150 degrees on U street tomorrow night :lol:

Now it says it “feels” like 109. I just realized heat index is fake news.

It was 114 real temperature here last year. Today has nothing on that day. So that day must have felt like 130?

It’s always humid here in the summer. This is nothing new. Weather channel hyping it up.

This heat is oppressive. Don't go out unless you have to. Took a half day today partly because I didn't want to have to commute home during rush hour in 99 index weather.

Back
Top Bottom