It's gonna be HOT this weekend

ADE37FC1-2C4F-421C-A881-F63E6A7A25A0.jpeg
I gained 3 lbs looking at homie

I love NY but the weather here is TRASH. Goes from one extreme to another. Too cold in the winter, too hot/humid in the summer. I'm seriously considering moving to Cali once I finish school, bruh. I know it could get hot out there too, but overall it's def more comfortable all year round than NY is.

its been a hot summer in LA for the last 5+ years but this year is really cool and breezy :pimp: i dig it. real cali summer.

As soon as you step outside, sweat starts going down the crack of your ***. Why shower?

It's that time to be THANKFUL for that natural sun screen....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Culture vultures can't steal that! RA is on the case!

lol, instead of skin bleaching, pretty soon MELANIN loading will be all the rage! What a glorious time to be Black! Thank you ancestors for giving us the blessing!
2daae08832aa8fee00eccd6aeb84b26c.jpg

lol, instead of skin bleaching, pretty soon MELANIN loading will be all the rage! What a glorious time to be Black! Thank you ancestors for giving us the blessing!
2daae08832aa8fee00eccd6aeb84b26c.jpg

LOL right. Tell that to the millions of Sammy Sosa's out there. They would rather be sunburned and die of skin cancer than appear to have more melanin and be skin cancer free.

Everything is going to plan! It is beautiful to see! The climate deniers will get their just due, as the planet begins to extinguish those who've set forth the path of destruction. Those of us who know, know. She is angry, and she is setting things straight. What a glorious time to be from the beginning.

LOL right. Tell that to the millions of Sammy Sosa's out there. They would rather be sunburned and die of skin cancer than appear to have more melanin and be skin cancer free.
Poor Sammy! He truly, like many others, simply disrespected his gift! That melanin proves that you are connected to the beginning of time. You can't get Black people from white people, but you damned sure can get white from Black! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I heard someone say today.

“They can’t even predict rain, how am i supposed to believe they can predict global warming?”

As if global warming is some sort of weather that just rolls in. :lol:

I heard someone say today.

“They can’t even predict rain, how am i supposed to believe they can predict global warming?”

As if global warming is some sort of weather that just rolls in. :lol:

Do they not know what air pollution is and how we’ve put crap in the atmosphere for a few hundred years? They can go to China and take a deep breath of smog into their lungs.

Do they not know what air pollution is and how we’ve put crap in the atmosphere for a few hundred years? They can go to China and take a deep breath of smog into their lungs.

I mean I really doubt it. I just over heard two idiots talking.

Bruh get this celcius **** out of here!

Now it says it “feels” like 109. I just realized heat index is fake news.

It was 114 real temperature here last year. Today has nothing on that day. So that day must have felt like 130?

It’s always humid here in the summer. This is nothing new. Weather channel hyping it up.

Hustlin backwards.

I dont care about the "temperature"!

Tell me what it feel like.

I'm not in a oven.

This isn't in a vacuum.

Humidity plays a big role in how it feels.

Bruh get this celcius **** out of here!

Hustlin backwards.

I dont care about the "temperature"!

Tell me what it feel like.

I'm not in a oven.

This isn't in a vacuum.

Humidity plays a big role in how it feels.

Yeah but what is the baseline for “real”

Like it was 95 today and it felt like 95. It damn sure didn’t feel like 105 like they said. It wasn’t in the hot wind territory yet. It’s always humid here so I guess they are basing of off 95 in Vegas or something.

Back
Top Bottom