Its not too early for (Tn) Tuned Air retros is it?

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

Originally Posted by dunks318ti

Those weren't too hot back in the day and still won't be hot if they get retroed...

East coast 99'-00' AM Plus were one of the hottest sneakers. This girl i knew had a mean collection, wore a different colorway everyday for 3 weeks.

Word, my pair have foggy bubbles so I hope they do.

best kicks ever. my favorite nike shoe period.

almost impossible to find in the states (they got some HOT CW's in the UK and EU)...

anyone ever see other models of AM Plus? I've been fiendin to find some AM Plus 3's and 9's...real nice shoes just IMPOSSIBLE to find and not in high demand ANYWHERE.

best kicks ever. my favorite nike shoe period.

almost impossible to find in the states (they got some HOT CW's in the UK and EU)...

anyone ever see other models of AM Plus? I've been fiendin to find some AM Plus 3's and 9's...real nice shoes just IMPOSSIBLE to find and not in high demand ANYWHERE.

Originally Posted by likethematrix

i had the basketball ones i cant remember the name for nothin

Air Force Max Plus
Air Turned Force
Air Big Flyer
Air Garnett 3

Originally Posted by likethematrix

i had the basketball ones i cant remember the name for nothin

Air Force Max Plus
Air Turned Force
Air Big Flyer
Air Garnett 3

I used to think these were so ugly when they dropped. I worked at footlocker and couldnt understand why peole liked them

I used to think these were so ugly when they dropped. I worked at footlocker and couldnt understand why peole liked them

I wore the OG cw into the ground when they dropped. They were pretty sturdy overall, quality was on point. The colourway & styling was very eye-catching & I loved the plastic toeguard.

Sad to say they suffered the fate of most of my hard-worn Nikes; rear air sole units went & squeaked; then, fogged up front air units. I know if I dig my pair's probably still on one of my shelf units buried in the parents basement....

I wore the OG cw into the ground when they dropped. They were pretty sturdy overall, quality was on point. The colourway & styling was very eye-catching & I loved the plastic toeguard.

Sad to say they suffered the fate of most of my hard-worn Nikes; rear air sole units went & squeaked; then, fogged up front air units. I know if I dig my pair's probably still on one of my shelf units buried in the parents basement....

I love tuned air!

I still have a couple of Tailwinds that I used while working for Footlocker a few years ago.

I love tuned air!

I still have a couple of Tailwinds that I used while working for Footlocker a few years ago.

If u check ebay or eastbay, there's an Air Max Plus 1.5...colorways look wack though...I didn't see a thread on here about those, but they look to have the same TN air Midsole, with a slightly reworked upper. I still have my beat to death Hyper Blue Air Max Plus from 99', kept them because they were my first adult size sneakers
laugh.gif
. I remember the Spring/Summer they came out they were EVERYWHERE in NY, one of my favorite Nikes ever released

If u check ebay or eastbay, there's an Air Max Plus 1.5...colorways look wack though...I didn't see a thread on here about those, but they look to have the same TN air Midsole, with a slightly reworked upper. I still have my beat to death Hyper Blue Air Max Plus from 99', kept them because they were my first adult size sneakers
laugh.gif
. I remember the Spring/Summer they came out they were EVERYWHERE in NY, one of my favorite Nikes ever released

I've been looking for a pair in Kids size forever.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

I've been looking for a pair in Kids size forever.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Back
Top Bottom