It's Official: Adidas shoes are bad for the knees!!!

^ You honestly don't realize it's in the best interest of those review websites to maintain an overall positive attitude towards Nike? You don't realize Nike keeps their pockets lined, keeps the perks coming in the mail? You honestly think Nike is on top of the shoe game STRICTLY off of vastly superior performance? You don't think the top casual sports apparel manufacturer knows a thing or two about keeping the sheep fed so they eat whatever the hell kinda grass is thrown in front of their face?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

^ You honestly don't realize it's in the best interest of those review websites to maintain an overall positive attitude towards Nike? You don't realize Nike keeps their pockets lined, keeps the perks coming in the mail? You honestly think Nike is on top of the shoe game STRICTLY off of vastly superior performance? You don't think the top casual sports apparel manufacturer knows a thing or two about keeping the sheep fed so they eat whatever the hell kinda grass is thrown in front of their face?
laugh.gif
I realize all of them man.

The thing is. Nike is really the top dog. If you disagree you're in denial. Every year. These sneaker sites review the top 5 Nike bball shoes and the top 5 bball Adidas shoes, Reebok shoes, etc. Nike shoes consistently get positive reviews unlike Adidas and Reebok. Adidas get 1 or 2 good shoes out of 5 but Nike get 4 good shoes or even 5. Nike just put up better performance shoes consistently over Adidas

And i'm not being bias toward Nike. I play in Adidas and Reebok over the years and imo Nike is still superior . Adidas came close recently with model like Rose 1.5 or Supernatural creator but they're not better than Nike. Shoes like the Adidas Kobe 1, Crazy 8, Rose 1.5, Adidas supernatural creator etc are very good shoes but they're not in the same class as ZK5, Zk4, zoom BB1, Zoom bb2, Lebron II,  soldier 3, 2k4, 2k5, KDII, KDIII etc.

Cushion, comfort, traction, etc. Nike is just better . Most people who play basketball competitively and own shoes from both brand would agree with me that Nike perform better

If you seriously prefer Adidas or Reebok over Nike's basketball shoes then I'm gonna have to say that you must not play competively ever. Even dudes I'm friends with that play for Adidas sponsored schools say they hate their shoes, and as soon as summer comes they're back home playing in Nike's. I did really like how the Rose 2.5 and Crazy Lights felt when I tried them on, but I'm not sure how they'd feel playing 20-30 games (not pickup) in, and how they would last. I don't know how the hell you guys like the Pure Motion !$*! either, most of the shoes I tried on with that the pods felt hard as a rock. Nike ain't paying those cheap review sites any money, that's just their opinion. Like they really are going to track down every sneaker nerd with a blog and pay the dude thousands of dollars to say positive things about their sneakers, I know you can't really believe that...

Are some of you actually serious or just seriously trolling?  I can't believe that some of you actually believe that Adidas was the reason for injuries.  If that was the case then every one of their athletes would have suffered a serious injury and never worn the brand again.

Originally Posted by shogun

Are some of you actually serious or just seriously trolling?  I can't believe that some of you actually believe that Adidas was the reason for injuries.  If that was the case then every one of their athletes would have suffered a serious injury and never worn the brand again.

Are Dwight Howard, Derrick Rose and Eric Gordon not their biggest basketball athletes right now? And were T-Mac and Gilbert not the biggest before them?

^
Yeah, but it's not like wearing adidas will only injure star players.  As people have pointed out, people get injured wearing Nikes as well.  But people seem to ignore that and keep focusing on Adidas.

Preferring Nike shoes due to performance and Adidas shoes causing injuries are different concepts. This "debate" has evolved from where it started. Nike may be top dog in basketball for performance but that isn't the case in all sports. Bball definitely their main focus

Wait so is OP convinced that D Rose and Shump got injured because of Adidas? Because you realize that cushioning has absolutely nothing to do with a torn ACL right?

All I'm gonna say is that people used to ball in Chucks, Pro Keds, and Superstars and most people somehow managed to avoid debilitating knee injuries.

If you plant wrong and tear your ACL, it was going to happen no matter what shoes you were wearing.

I would hoop in some zoom air chucks before anything right now.
But in all honesty I have not bought a pair of non Nike b ball shoes in 7 years, and I know there is no real difference in terms of protection and overall performance.
I just love full length zoom and what it does for dead legs.
I dont even like 2 zoom pods just full length

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

But in all honesty I have not bought a pair of non Nike b ball shoes in 7 years, and I know there is no real difference in terms of protection and overall performance.
there's no such thing as full length zoom from heel to toe

Full length zoom mean side to side not front to back

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

10wodc3.jpg

acbboyz tell me how phil knight taste?

lebron hairline is receding at a rapid pace in nikes, name me another adidas athlete that even compares. non contact, too

Originally Posted by ethanlee29

10wodc3.jpg
 Those are not regular embedded zoom in basketball shoes. They're full length zoom insole . If i recall correct. Those are aftermarket full length zoom insole. I haven't seen a basketball shoes that feature this type of cushion right out the factory

Most full length zoom basketball shoes mean it side to side not front to back. Show me a basketball shoes that have full length front to back because i never see one

10wodc3.jpg
 Those are not embedded zoom in basketball shoes. They're full length zoom insole . I haven't seen a basketball shoes that feature this type of cushion

flightposite III
zoom turbines

ultraposite

lebron iv

etc etc, u might be too young 

Originally Posted by DMan14

lebron hairline is receding at a rapid pace in nikes, name me another adidas athlete that even compares. non contact, too
indifferent.gif
i don't talk with fools. What does Lebron has to do with this subject ? What is your point  ?

indifferent.gif
i don't talk with fools. What does Lebron has to do with this subject ? What is your point  ?

i thought we are just posting random garbage, so i decided to join in. my point simpleton, is that you are not making any sense, you are obviously a nike fan boy/thread

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

10wodc3.jpg
 Those are not embedded zoom in basketball shoes. They're full length zoom insole . I haven't seen a basketball shoes that feature this type of cushion

flightposite III
zoom turbines

ultraposite

lebron iv

etc etc, u might be too young 
I saw a disected pair of Lebron IV. The zoom is shorter and embedded in the midsole. It's not the same as these. These are after market zoom insoles

indifferent.gif

i thought we are just posting random garbage, so i decided to join in. my point simpleton, is that you are not making any sense, you are obviously a nike fan boy/thread
what random garbage? My original point is i saw more adidas athletes get hurt on non contact this season compare to Nike athletes .

You can do a survey of people who play basketball and collect shoes etc. I'd be shock if more than half of them prefer balling in Adidas shoes over Nike

Yea random garbage alright . Get lost buddy

10wodc3.jpg
 Those are not regular embedded zoom in basketball shoes. They're full length zoom insole . If i recall correct. Those are aftermarket full length zoom insole. I haven't seen a basketball shoes that feature this type of cushion right out the factory

Most full length zoom basketball shoes mean it side to side not front to back. Show me a basketball shoes that have full length front to back because i never see one
I will bet you any amount of money that "full length zoom" is NOT talking about side-to-side
laugh.gif
Come on man. All the shoes that dude mentioned (FP 3, Ultraposite, Ultraflights, Turbines) as well as a few others had full length zoom air embedded in the insoles; that's pretty well known. I can't speak on the Lebron IV but I own all the others and know for a fact they have zoom running the full length of the shoe, not just side to side.

Originally Posted by Nawzlew

Rose, Shumpert, TJ Ford, Bayless, Gallinari, etc.All injured by non contact
Non contact injury mean you get hurt by landing your foot wrong on the floor or you just hurt your knee like rose, shumpert etc

LOL you dudes are slow

TJ Ford retired due to neck injuries. Last time I checked, your feet aren't near your neck.

So that's only 4 guys.

Name 8 more or else your argument is invalid.

I'll be waiting.

Btw, you can't use "etc" in place of 8 names.
He was injured on the last play of his career. He came down awkwardly on his foot. Go watch the tape

Like i said. half of you don't even watch basketball

Go to :32 seconds. Yup, he definitely landed on his foot.
And thanks for ignoring the rest of my post.

indifferent.gif

what random garbage? My original point is i saw more adidas athletes get hurt on non contact this season compare to Nike athletes .

You can do a survey of people who play basketball and collect shoes etc. I'd be shock if more than half of them prefer balling in Adidas shoes over Nike

Yea random garbage alright . Get lost buddy

oh you had to respond to me and edit your postthanks!

Back
Top Bottom