It's Official: Adidas shoes are bad for the knees!!!

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Anyone see Blake's hyperdunks just rip apart last night in Memphis?
He had on the "ELITES" by the way.... lol.
And hurt his knee that same game...

-1 Nike.

What ? If i recall. Blake legs were tangle with Gasol legs and he ended up hyperextend his knee . What does the shoes has to do with it ?

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Are y'all serious, or is this all an elaborate troll?
Rivera%20Presser%20crop.jpg
 @ this thread

Originally Posted by boomboomskeetskeet

the biggest problems are both companies use synthetics instead of genuine materials and players are too damn big now. Most players in the league are damn near 20+ lbs over weight. Players in the 90's, 80's and 70's weren't nearly as large. They ate better diets and were in far better shape. Look up people like Byron Scott, Kenny walker and other role players and check their physiques. Then look up a star like MJ and see his muscle tone. These dudes now are flabby jokes. All the cushioning in the world couldn't protect these chubbsters. Check out the Lakers when they wore retro shorts D fish and KB were the only ones with quad and hamstring definition. Errybody else looked like bean pole 5th graders. I tell no lies. Look up George Gervin, Wilt, etc from the past and see why they were able to play in canvas sneakers without their bodies falling apart.

Cliffnotes:
Dem legs 
devil.gif

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Anyone see Blake's hyperdunks just rip apart last night in Memphis?
He had on the "ELITES" by the way.... lol.
And hurt his knee that same game...

-1 Nike.

What ? If i recall. Blake legs were tangle with Gasol legs and he ended up hyperextend his knee . What does the shoes has to do with it ?

And again, Kenji in the dark. He tore out of his NIKE ELITES, just by Gasol stepping on them. I repeat, the whole shoe tore in almost half.
Later, he and Gasol got tangled and he hurt his knee, although he was back last night not looking too hurt.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

the biggest problems are both companies use synthetics instead of genuine materials and players are too damn big now. Most players in the league are damn near 20+ lbs over weight. Players in the 90's, 80's and 70's weren't nearly as large. They ate better diets and were in far better shape. Look up people like Byron Scott, Kenny walker and other role players and check their physiques. Then look up a star like MJ and see his muscle tone. These dudes now are flabby jokes. All the cushioning in the world couldn't protect these chubbsters. Check out the Lakers when they wore retro shorts D fish and KB were the only ones with quad and hamstring definition. Errybody else looked like bean pole 5th graders. I tell no lies. Look up George Gervin, Wilt, etc from the past and see why they were able to play in canvas sneakers without their bodies falling apart.

Cliffnotes:
Dem legs 
devil.gif
laugh.gif
Please tell me somebody else remembers that one NT'er who made several posts a couple years apart practically begging for people to post pictures of them wearing their shoes, to the point where people thought he might have some type of weird fetish where he got off to pictures of sneakers on people's feet. I fell out of my chair laughing when somebody called him out and linked all the posts.

bad materials = injuries
out of shape players = injuries
bad materials + out of shape players =?
you guessed it injuries^2
My comment wasn't directed to you. It was to the guy above you, I didn't understand what the hell he was talking about. 
laugh.gif

BTW, I forgot to mention I never said Adidas was at fault. I'm a Nike guy myself and I do own a pair of Li Nings as well just to clarify.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

bad materials = injuries
out of shape players = injuries
bad materials + out of shape players =?
you guessed it injuries^2
My comment wasn't directed to you. It was to the guy above you, I didn't understand what the hell he was talking about. 
laugh.gif

BTW, I forgot to mention I never said Adidas was at fault. I'm a Nike guy myself and I do own a pair of Li Nings as well just to clarify.
my-bad-o.gif
my bad

For someone who plays everyday and doesn't receive ankle and knee injuries in adidas look at Nightwing2303 on youtube.
Obviously you've made your mind up on Adidas shoes and that's fine. But these are from your experiences and not others.
Just because this happened to you doesn't mean that it's "official" by any means. It's like how some car companies people have good luck with
while someone else will have trouble with that car manufacture's vehicles.

Back
Top Bottom