.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

^That pic made me decide. That bear> One with black diamonds.

Id PM you a price for the bear that LAX gave me but that was a year ago, hes on my top friends, msg him.

Franco price even went up.
tired.gif

Treewing, you got a piece or a watch?

Pssshhh... I got a sterling silver class ring from 2003, lol

Just terrible!!!! has to be the worst piece iv e seen since the frosted flakes box. You claim to be hood and you walkin around with a damn valentines day cardon ur chest. Common man

AND THIS AINT EVEN ALL MY JEWELRY!!!

RED DIAMONDS IN MY CHAIN/ITS ON ITS PERIOD.

GUCCI!

i like that chain...could be better, but great idea!

Originally Posted by BobbyBrownpacks

AND THIS AINT EVEN ALL MY JEWELRY!!!

RED DIAMONDS IN MY CHAIN/ITS ON ITS PERIOD.

GUCCI!

i like that chain...could be better, but great idea!

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

you look at the Jonas piece and its like you notice something new everytime...check the eyebrows lol

From NT's own banned camp member Lax
I love these type of bracelets
lax, sell me the bottom one. you have my number.

IT'S GUCCI N_!!!
laugh.gif

Say what you want about his jewelry but atleast he just does his own thing rather than going with the trends.

heres the design for the piece zahir made me....im juss waiting for the piece now the ill post the pics. Came out pretty nice from what he showed me monthsago.

[Gucci]YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH[/Gucci]

yep. odie was. but he was yellow.

i like guccis chains...but why cant his stuff be the color they supposed to be...like bart yellow, odie yellow so on, so forth

one of my favorite pieces... Zahir you guys put some serious work into this one!!
pimp.gif

my boy copped some black wall street piece and brought it in today, I took pics of it made by aviannes. It was like 190 grams 14k

Originally Posted by Rjwco

my boy copped some black wall street piece and brought it in today, I took pics of it made by aviannes. It was like 190 grams 14k

The Dude's who made Sean Kingston "Crayola" Piece made that ...Avi must of got it outsourced ...look how sloppy it looks
smh.gif
and so do these by the same people
sick.gif
..except for the B with wings (that one is
pimp.gif
)

popup_coke_city.jpg

popup_bwing.jpg

popup_fate.jpg

popup_chevy.jpg

who would cosign accepting those..id want my money back

That Black Wall Street Piece had been sitting @ Avianne's for some time. Why did your man cop that piece?

Lax get on aim.

BWS piece could have been nice if it was executed right like the B with the wings. smh.
How much did he pay?

That Black Wall Street Piece had been sitting @ Avianne's for some time. Why did your man cop that piece?
negative.
Black wall street dude needed cash dont wanna put his name out there. So he copped it cuz the pawnshop wasnt giving him much

Back
Top Bottom