ITT: Everything Electro/Dubstep/House/Trance Music

need help ID'ing a song:

i was at bagatelle a few months back and they played a mix/version of 'mr fingers - mystery of love' but it had kanyes 'hol up hol up' throughout the whole song (only 'hol up hol up', nothing else that i remember from kanyes fade song), they played it for what seemed like 10 mins straight and it was perfect lol. i have searched high and low for the name of this mix/song without luck. anyone know the name of what i am describing?

need help ID'ing a song:

i was at bagatelle a few months back and they played a mix/version of 'mr fingers - mystery of love' but it had kanyes 'hol up hol up' throughout the whole song (only 'hol up hol up', nothing else that i remember from kanyes fade song), they played it for what seemed like 10 mins straight and it was perfect lol. i have searched high and low for the name of this mix/song without luck. anyone know the name of what i am describing?

Was it a live dj? Dude might've just mixed in the hol up hol up to the original track.

Last edited:
^True

Some recent sets by would be EDC regulars. Afrojack's isn't his best set below, playing outside his comfort zone he wouldn't dare showcase this weekend over there lol

Carl Cox at Govenors last night [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Lolol I heard DJ Khaled was late to his set and was just shouting adlibs throughout the entire thing while the DJ actually DJing for him was only playing 30 second snippets of each song :rofl:

Most of the sets I've heard from EDC have been disappointing
Yeah for the most part. I think I've outgrown that festival which is ok with me since I'm getting old haha. They didn't really show any house/techno/trance acts so I was disappointed there.

Wasn't feeling a lot of the dubstep/tech drops

Everyones set was like

Couple edm tracks
Black beatles
Couple edm tracks
XO tour lif3
Purple lamborghini
Couple edm track
An obscure 90s song

No flow or melody

Last edited:
Wasn't feeling a lot of the dubstep/tech drops

Everyones set was like

Couple edm tracks
Black beatles
Couple edm tracks
XO tour lif3
Purple lamborghini
Couple edm track
An obscure 90s song

No flow or melody
You pretty much explained every trap set known to existence

Thinking of catching Richie Hawtin and Maceo Plex at governors if any NT fam from NY are into that and might be attending

Wound up going solo to Hyte NYC at governors. A homie of mine got me in VIP later in the night but I think I had more fun in GA.

I always dug her productions, but did not expect Maya Jane Coles to be such an awesome DJ. It was basically a techno lineup but she went in playing some really groovy tracks.

Maceo Plex underwhelmed me. Been trying to see him spin for a minute too. Richie always does his thing.

Back
Top Bottom