I've been scammed and I need the help of NT detectives

Status
Not open for further replies.
eba492d2_image.jpeg

74fb0c09_image.jpeg

tumblr_mwv3eyBRvF1svefdfo1_250.gif
time to roll 

Yes, a child.

That's a good portion of those in the hobby nowadays.

There is a misconception about gift payments.

They are 100% fine, u just have to take to your dispute directly to your credit card company instead of PayPal.

Again, gift payments are 100% fine because u are still covered by your credit card company.

OP, just call your bank tomorrow or send them an email explaining the situation and tell them that u want to file a CHARGEBACK.

It's happened to me before. You file your chargeback and the funds are returned within a few business days.

Not a big deal at all.

The only issue is that banks are so cooperative that buyers are now scamming legit sellers by filing chargebacks after they've received the item!

But yeah OP, you'll get your money back. Just contact your credit card company tomorrow.

And again, paying as a gift is 100% fine because you are still covered by your credit card company.

But, in most of these cases, I'd guess buyers pay with bank account, not CC. They are trying to save a few bucks already, which is why they are doing the gift. You get charged fees for sending gifts via CC, don't you? So I'm guessing a lot of people in this position didn't pay via CC.

You already snow!

Looks like he or his parents drive a gold Toyota Camry.

Why hasn't the OP posted name, email and everything else?

What I never understand about these threads...

Is why you don't just take the necessary precautions to ensure a strict and safe transaction? Like...

Get a signature... Right a contract out... And bong...

You have legit evidence in court.

Cutting corners to save a few bucks on taxesa dn fees? Smh...

And also... You gotta be a scumbag lame to pull this off... How desperate are you for $400 to where you literally tell someone you're going to give them something then don't do it?

Blows my mind how lame some cats can be over s few hundred bucks...

Step ya life game up, scammbers.

:smh: :smh:
over a pair of kicks? paypal invoice is more than sufficient unless we're talking about a crazy expensive/replicated shoe like the red yeezys

Man I'm about to violate dude now that we got the address. :rofl:

Give me some ideas y'all, a pizza party too ordinary

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom