I've been scammed and I need the help of NT detectives

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all are wilding :lol: . I have no sympathy for scammers, but at the same time, don't put his parents into this, ridiculing them and ****. They innocent and have nothing to do with this.

And if the parents decide to call the Feds, y'all might get charged with harassment. Yeah the kid will be arrested at the same time tho I assume

Keep the flaming to the scammer, not his family B :lol:

No, I blame them

The bigger question is why are ppl paying him 400 for a pair instead of me?

Y'all are wilding :lol: . I have no sympathy for scammers, but at the same time, don't put his parents into this, ridiculing them and ****. They innocent and have nothing to do with this.

And if the parents decide to call the Feds, y'all might get charged with harassment. Yeah the kid will be arrested at the same time tho I assume

Keep the flaming to the scammer, not his family B :lol:

Call the Feds for contacting them through a platform that they've used to make themselves available to the public? This is FB being used for its intended purpose - nothing to see here from a harassment POV. Not even close.

As a matter of courtesy, I wouldn't be cursing out his family or anything, but contacting them to help "expose" him - that's more than fair game.

Deja vu or am I trippin?
No lie, everytime I see one of these threads I just search for the word "gift". I just Control F it. I always end up seeing it and then I SMH. 

That sucks though OP, I hope you find a resolution.

"Yo who r u"

"Andrew did a very bad thing"

roll.gif
i started crying after i read those 2 lines 
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom