I've been scammed and I need the help of NT detectives

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was horrible PS-ing too.

Like, I'm imagining dude looking at that and being like, "Yeah, that looks gooood."

Sad thing is there are plenty of people dumb enough to get fooled my something so terribly transparent.

Yes, a child.

There is a misconception about gift payments.

They are 100% fine, u just have to take to your dispute directly to your credit card company instead of PayPal.

Again, gift payments are 100% fine because u are still covered by your credit card company.

OP, just call your bank tomorrow or send them an email explaining the situation and tell them that u want to file a CHARGEBACK.

It's happened to me before. You file your chargeback and the funds are returned within a few business days.

Not a big deal at all.

The only issue is that banks are so cooperative that buyers are now scamming legit sellers by filing chargebacks after they've received the item!

But yeah OP, you'll get your money back. Just contact your credit card company tomorrow.

And again, paying as a gift is 100% fine because you are still covered by your credit card company.

Last edited:
it goes to voicemail

the number might not even be a cell phone

EDIT THE PHONE IS RINGING

It's Certainly A Start.... Give It A Little Time For The NT Detectives To Get Tracing That Number Back To The Owner.... Dude Was Texting From It And Obviously Not The Sharpest Tool In The Shed So I'm Thinking The Plot Has Just Started To Thicken.

Now Let The Experts Cook, While We Sit Back And Eat!
View media item 949322

Bill-Hader-Popcorn-reaction-Gif-On-The-Daily-Show.gif

It's starting to get good

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

horrible photoshop on the tag

Last edited:
its so easy to scam on paypal 
mean.gif

heres what could happen. dude made a fake paypal to scam with. spent the money you sent him. bought some clothes online before they charge back his paypal account.. return the clothes in store sometimes for money or credit. easy amount of $ you sent him. you can call your credit card and claim fraud charges and they will refund you. either way he wont really get in trouble. But what paypal will do is ban his account. then track his Ip so he can no longer make any accounts. his name and last name will be flagged, adress, ect... so he wont be able to make new accounts 

Last edited:
Agreed. I've done transactions with lots of NTers on the honor system. There are dudes in here who have sent me hundreds of dollars worth of shoes and insisted I don't even send them money until I inspect them and consider myself satisfied. I've done similar things the other way.
:nthat:

Left A Voicemail From The Trap Phone....

"You ****** Up This Time Lil Boy, We're On To You....... BYE FELICIA!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom