Iverson prepared to sign with Knicks

trying to revive a veterans career never seems to work out. especially when you try and hop on this boo boo squad. this is strictly to put some people in someseats. get paid ai. get paid.

LMAO at the whatspoppin and 7days7nights club pictures. Haha anyone remember that Miami story about AI?

Kind of crazy how Iverson may be re-united with Larry Hughes after all these years.

I'm not sure this is the right move for the NYK. Iverson will take away shots from Danilo, Nate, David Lee, etc.

This is just a transition year for the Knicks...they aren't gonna make the playoffs. Might as well give some of your younger guys a chance to improvethemselves. Iverson is gonna need the ball in his hands a lot and at least 15 shot attempts per game to keep him happy.

Bucher is saying if the Knicks sign AI, it's not gonna happen before this weekend.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by THE GR8

Stephon Marbury 2.0

alot of yall are really quick to diss Marbury and classify AI with him.
You missed the point; I was referring to the attitude problem.
chill....attitude still takes a backseat to skill set, see rasheed wallace.

Stephon Marbury 2.0

you missed my point. Cause if you read what i wrote you see that i acknowledged that Marbury had the attitude problem, but STILL took us to theplayoffs in 2 years. If youre gonna compare them in terms of attitude you gotta compare them in terms of skill also. And if AI can do what Marbury did in hisfirst year with this team, and put up those #s and find a way to get into the playoffs, that is far more than any Knicks fan could imagine, and he reallyshould be an MVP candidate
laugh.gif
So if you gonna copmpare AI with Marbs likealot of yall are REAL quick to do, you gotta look at the success part along with the attitude
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Stephon Marbury 2.0

chill....attitude still takes a backseat to skill set, see rasheed wallace.

What attitude problem does Rasheed Wallace have? Are you referring to the same Rasheed Wallace who accepted a bench role to play for a championship contender?

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

From the 'Iverson on waivers' thread:
SHUGES:
The Wizard:
Bring him to NY.

he'll have a starting spot & free reign to shoot
If there is a basketball god, THIS will happen.

He is a PERFECT fit right now for NY. Which probably means the Knicks will blunder everything and not sign him.
eyes.gif

Somewhere, SHUGES is buying a lottery ticket, confident that today belongs to him.

eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Wait, am I tripping? All of the states are red...shouldn't that be a unanimous no?
laugh.gif

[Mark Jackson] YOU'RE BETTER THAN THAT. [/Mark Jackson]
laugh.gif

The percentages on the left reflect the total votes, regardless of state, not the percentage of states.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

I'm not gona argue about him wanting to win, it is clear he'd rather get a check and a place he can play significantly.

that's why im not one of 'his people'...i've never thought his game was conducive to being the man on a championship team, anyway.

But for this team? this situation? It makes sense, for all parties involved.
this

people act like the knicks signed him for 5 years 55 million. relax folks, it's all for the show.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Didn't realize how many Iverson haters there were.
laugh.gif
yeah, you would think they were worried about the state of the knicks or something
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom