Jay-Z / FreeMason

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

Originally Posted by blazersfan

I don't follow where you are going with this RED FLAG?

That's what Im saying!

Bottom line, all we have is an opinion as to whether or not not jay is a freemason. I'm not gonna ask him, although he'd probably just respond with "huh? ha..." on BBM. If you think he is, then don't subject yourself to his "mind controlling music" and stop listening to him.

Originally Posted by RED FLAG

That's what Im saying!

Bottom line, all we have is an opinion as to whether or not not jay is a freemason. I'm not gonna ask him, although he'd probably just respond with "huh? ha..." on BBM. If you think he is, then don't subject yourself to his "mind controlling music" and stop listening to him.

First it was "nobody talks about being a Mason" and that's just not true............"then dont listen to him" is your answer after allyou wrote? In just posting this because it's interesting and Im sure it gets people to think

laugh.gif
i go to the gym with dj premier .. imma ask him if he knows the answer to this queston

And what point were you trying to prove with that video of Kerry and the college Kid getting arrested?

Alot of peoples parents are Masons thats why they want to brush it under the rug. Their parents take advantage of your parents so your mom can work 16 hours aday and their mom dosent work at all. Rich people are the root of the problemb, they dont want to lose anything so they say so" who cares, dont listen tothem." They are right though dont listen to rich people they are manipulators and devils. You dont need to be a part of them so dont, but never stopexposing their plan. Give them the cold shoulder every-time the speak. They are worthless lazy pieces of you know what.

why are some of yall still questioning jays affiliation? doing it to get attention? didnt anyone watch those videos op posted?
jay is still a very busy man am i wrong? but in the videos all these signs are there clear as air. but of course jay is so busy doing what he does and its alla big coincidence.

And the new "Roc Nation" logo is the "Triquetra"..........think of why he would use that?

ye im saying man. theres no way he cannot be a mason and be that deep into it with @#$% like that
smh.gif

the funny part of all of this is that youre missing the point. youre literally here speculating about ONE person. the rabbit hole is deeper than jayz/

Originally Posted by RED FLAG

That's what Im saying!

First it was "nobody talks about being a Mason" and that's just not true............"then dont listen to him" is your answer after all you wrote? In just posting this because it's interesting and Im sure it gets people to think
What other REAL freemasons do you know about that express/display about it so freely like Jay Z? That is my point, I don't beleive jay Z is anactual freemason. Just that he uses their symbols,history, code, etc as if he is one for attention/career. << MYopinion

I am repeating myself now because it seems you didn't comprehend it the first time I posted it.

IF you believe he's a mason, (and dont support that) then don't listen to him. That wasn't directed exclusively at you, it was at anybody whothinks he is. ----->>>> Also for the fact that this thread pops up every other month about the same thing, and it's always the same arguement.

And what point were you trying to prove with that video of Kerry and the college Kid getting arrested?
ONHOLLOWEDGROUND stance was that politicians like Bush who are in skull and Bones DO talk about being apart of it openly by that weak @+# video heposted.

I showed him that just by a guy asking john kerry if he was in it got him tased and arrested.

A particular politician that we all know has admitted to be in S&B IN an interview but refused to say anything about it. I cant remember his name but I sawthe video a few days ago.

"I am repeating myself now because it seems you didn't comprehend it the first time I posted it."

I think you are the one not getting it bro, you say "dont listen to it then" I dont listen to his stuff anyways, but why cant I show peopelwhat's going on or have them think? get lost man

And yes freemasons do say they are freemasons they just dont talk about "IT" that's just one video of many Ive seen and readingmagazines.......saying it once is good enough for me

Go to the same Lodge I did before and after a meeting, they all said they "are freemasons" but just couldnt talk about it.........You want me to gowith a Video camera to proove you wrong? they have stickers on thier cars, and wear rings, they even have licence plate holders! ......stop man you honestlydont know

These rich celebrities always have some urge to join some famous exclusive group, whether it's scientology, free masonry, whatever..

what the dunk? i don't feel like watching this. too lazy. anybody want to summarize it for me? (cliffnotes)

hey i made a post on the youtube series arrivals early but nobody checked it out..anyways youtube the arrivals its got alot to do with the freemasons.

this one dude that worked with me is a free mason. dude got a damn free mason sticker on the back of his jaguar and owns horses so it would race. dude have mad$

Back
Top Bottom