Jay-Z - "I Know" [VIDEO]

Damn. Dudes makin' good videos again. 1st Kanye and now Hov. I love to see females and tig ol bitties like the next man but ya'll don't get boredwith that #@* some times? I get sick fo seein' the same videos over and over again. Dudes actually makin' more in depth videos nowadays. Hopefully somewill follow suit.

I'm not saying the video is great by any means but it definitely has its appeal.

This is the "problem" with Jay nowadays though...he's not appealing to his core "street" audience anymore.

i swear i thought this video would be some real FLY stuff...mad cameo's and so on...
smh.gif

was these N even on the set?
roll.gif

I like this video....smh @ dudes comparing it to Flashing Lights.

And why do so many people care if Jay was on set. Where is the rule that an artist does not have to be on set for the video to be good?! SMH @ those closeminded people who actually believe that.

I don't think the video is great and it was a bit too dark however unlike Flashing Lights the concept is well executed.

Originally Posted by deepinthajeep

Best video out. Can't wait to see in HD.

And to that #%%%@%+ up there, Rappers are artists...stupid

Sarcasm my man, sarcasm.

And if ya'll really understand the song jay being in the video would make no sense. He IS the drugs speaking to her conscious, unless you wanna see hisface rapping on a brick of heroine which would suck. If anything I can dig the fact that he's actually sticking to the direction his song went in.

it would have been kind of cool if he was standing in the background and rapping while the video is taking place. not really interacting with anything, justsort of like a ghost. but he accomplishes the same thing by just lending his voice to the video.

Originally Posted by eddiehouse5

it would have been kind of cool if he was standing in the background and rapping while the video is taking place. not really interacting with anything, just sort of like a ghost. but he accomplishes the same thing by just lending his voice to the video.

yea thats what i was thinkin something like lost ones i guess. In any event the video was kinda dark most of it was hard to see but the song is definetlyhot tho. Probably my fav on the album either that or fallin. Glad he made the video
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

laugh.gif
@ these rappers trying to be "artists"

Next thing you'll know is Wayne will be trying to play the guitar...

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Leather So Soft Vid.
was these N even on the set?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

Originally Posted by deepinthajeep

Best video out. Can't wait to see in HD.

And to that #%%%@%+ up there, Rappers are artists...stupid

Sarcasm my man, sarcasm.

And if ya'll really understand the song jay being in the video would make no sense. He IS the drugs speaking to her conscious, unless you wanna see his face rapping on a brick of heroine which would suck. If anything I can dig the fact that he's actually sticking to the direction his song went in.

Naw it would make sense for Hov to be in the video. There's a way to show Hov being her conscious without taking away from the lead. Hov probablychoice not to be in the video. Fair enough. I could care less if he was in the video or not.

I liked the video, but "I know" is one of my least fav tracks on AG.
This is the 1st Hov and Pharrell song i've ever liked. This @%@ is one of the better songs off of American Gangster IMO. Not sure if its agood choice for single but I can see it getting some spins.
This is the "problem" with Jay nowadays though...he's not appealing to his core "street" audience anymore.

Its not really a problem for Hov though. The problem sits with the fans. The "street audience" is too simple minded. They're use to the same@%@ over and over again. And chances are they're not even gonna purchase dude album. Probably will download or cop the bootlegg. So why try to please thataudience? Instead he's focusin' on what he wants to do. You also have to remember Hov is 40. We'd be raggin' on dude for not acting his age ormaking videos for a younger demographic who's easily influenced.

This is the 1st Hov and Pharrell song i've ever liked. This @%@ is one of the better songs off of American Gangster IMO. Not sure if its a good choice forsingle but I can see it getting some spins.

Do you not count Allure, or something?

Originally Posted by gunitg23

DoubleJs07 wrote:

laugh.gif
@ these rappers trying to be "artists"

Next thing you'll know is Wayne will be trying to play the guitar...

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Leather So Soft Vid.

so you most definitely HAD to state the obvious.........

Originally Posted by the PGA tour

This is the 1st Hov and Pharrell song i've ever liked. This @%@ is one of the better songs off of American Gangster IMO. Not sure if its a good choice for single but I can see it getting some spins.

No I count it. I'm in the minority but that's the only track that consistently gets skipped on The Black album. I know its an NT favorite but justdon't like it. Jay spits on it but I could never get with that beat.

Wow
I expected this to be pharrell and Jay-z to be on a japanese island with hot japanese girls on a sunnny summer day.
I was wrong

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Originally Posted by the PGA tour

This is the 1st Hov and Pharrell song i've ever liked. This @%@ is one of the better songs off of American Gangster IMO. Not sure if its a good choice for single but I can see it getting some spins.

No I count it. I'm in the minority but that's the only track that consistently gets skipped on The Black album. I know its an NT favorite but just don't like it. Jay spits on it but I could never get with that beat.

wow. to each his own, but that's one of my favorite songs ever.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom