Jay-z wouldn't have had a career if Biggie and Pac didn't die - snoop

Wait..... Does that mean that RD didnt have good production? Cause they were alive at that point and he got those beats. 

like it or not snoop's

Point is STRAIGHT valid.
Loud and wrong.  Jay already had album out while BOTH Biggie and Pac were alive, so he already had at least the start of a limited career at that time.  Also, the point still remains that neither Snoop or anyone else in here is a physic, so obviously Snoop CAN'T predict how the future would play out, and with you ninjahood saying the Bulls and Suns played in the NBA championship just 10 years ago your recollection on past events isn't exactly spot on.   

To say Jay wouldn't have had a career at all is ridiculous. Snoop knows that. Y'all think bruh would have just vanished from the face of the earth . . .
laugh.gif

Ross wouldn't have been able to dominate the luxury rap lane though.

They both would have prospered, but as far as who was THAT GUY, it really would have down to who had the better business acumen out of Jay and BIG  . . . Pac would have had no effect on Jay's success . . . two completely different lanes

Last edited:
facts are facts and da fact of da matter is jay-z ain't blow till big and pac were pushing daisies..PERIOD.

:smh: :rolleyes

So if JFK never died ya'll think Nixon would've gotten into office anyway?

And before you try to say anything, this analogy makes much more sense than you think because Nixon beat LBJ but couldn't beat JFK.

Last edited:
Sorry but Reasonable Doubt is a better album than It's Dark and hell is hot. DMX would probably say the same thing

:lol: Antidope it's one thing to say you don't like Pac, or to even say he's overrated. But to say all of his albums are trash( or doesn't touch vol 1 or RD) is just like saying BP or BA is overrated. It's disrespect really.

Plus you jumped to the fact that I'm a Jay-Z hater. Did I ever mention that? No, you ASSUMED.

But back to the original point. It sounds like not only you dislike the "almighty Pac :lol:, but seems like you don't respect Pac as an artist. That is straight up foolery.

Last edited:
I don't think I called anyone a hater besides ninjahood, if I did then I apologize

I do think Jay would have still shined, maybe not as much as he is at not, but Big was already cosigning him.

Pac would, actually he was about to, go hard on Jay though because of his relationship with Big.

I don't know if Puff would have jerked Big like he did all his other artists, but if he did they might have had a falling out.

It goes both ways though... just a bunch of would of, could of... we'll never know how anything would have worked out we just have to accept what actually did happen.

This thread reminds me of the show Lost and the last season... if the plane never crashed on that island it showed how each of the cast members life would have been :lol:

This is still going on? a 10 page thread where dudes are arguing on hypothetical failures of Jay-Z....

I've noticed it more and more on NT but most of this hate really just stems from dudes being mad at his success.

Jay lost the Crown of NYC after Blueprint? Then who took it pleaseeeeeeeeeee let me know. Once again i'm not going to argue Ether vs Takeover opinions are never gonna change, and neither will fact.

This whole Imaginary drought Jay-Z went thru after ether only exist in the minds of Nas fans. Blueprint was the best album to come out of hiphop in a longtime and was recieving all that shine with Ether spinning all over.

After 2001 Roca-Fella became the Dynasty it's known as today. Jay the businessman started to really start making moves, He was one of the top mainstream artist and he cemented his place among the greats.

So i'm failing to realize in what day someone could drop a classic album, Be the Lead figure behind the most dominant group in hip-Hop, Have SEVERAL hits at radio, Still be considered one of the the nicest rappers to do it...... but relinquish his crown to someone (Who in ninja's mind is probably Nas which makes it even more laughable)

This is still going on? a 10 page thread where dudes are arguing on hypothetical failures of Jay-Z....

I've noticed it more and more on NT but most of this hate really just stems from dudes being mad at his success.

Jay lost the Crown of NYC after Blueprint? Then who took it pleaseeeeeeeeeee let me know. Once again i'm not going to argue Ether vs Takeover opinions are never gonna change, and neither will fact.

This whole Imaginary drought Jay-Z went thru after ether only exist in the minds of Nas fans. Blueprint was the best album to come out of hiphop in a longtime and was recieving all that shine with Ether spinning all over.

After 2001 Roca-Fella became the Dynasty it's known as today. Jay the businessman started to really start making moves, He was one of the top mainstream artist and he cemented his place among the greats.

So i'm failing to realize in what day someone could drop a classic album, Be the Lead figure behind the most dominant group in hip-Hop, Have SEVERAL hits at radio, Still be considered one of the the nicest rappers to do it...... but relinquish his crown to someone (Who in ninja's mind is probably Nas which makes it even more laughable)
this

It's all opinion regardless of how you look at it on either side, but most people would take all eyez on me and me against the world over reasonable doubt or any jay-z album for that matter.

I wish we got a album from these 3 at that time.

Still bangs :x :pimp:

That song still gets played regularly by me. Hell I think I still have that xxl mag along with a bunch of other older xxl and source magizijes somewhere in my house lying around.

100% right but everybody who has been a hip hop fan since the mid 90s and before knows this though.

I guess he's saying it for all the new fans that don't know much and going off this thread being so many pages to also rustle the jimmies of Ol Man J**** stans.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom