JB- CAN WE GET A ALL STAR XI COLUMBIA BLUE RETRO

Looks like this is as close as we'll get homie!
air-jordan-fusion-11-sketch-4.jpg

If the re-retro them, they need to redo the dye thats used in the soles. It's 2008. I'm sure by now theres been enough advancements to make a longerlasting clear sole tint. Either make it last longer or make it darker and slightly more opaque.

No need to retro 11s that will yellow in a few months and the soles no longer match the jumpman on the heel.

Originally Posted by takeflightlikemike

I miss my ICEY BLUE OG Columbia XI's... I wish I never sold them, but I received an offer I couldn't refuse...

frown.gif
damn i feel sad for YOU!!!!

the colombia XI is a beautiful sneaker...i just wish that the patent leather wouldnt yellow

Originally Posted by takeflightlikemike

I miss my ICEY BLUE OG Columbia XI's... I wish I never sold them, but I received an offer I couldn't refuse...
men those r beautiful (pics deleted to save space)

man i've never seen og clear sole jays in such a mint condition

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

the og's were released feb.1996
and the retro's came out jan. 17 , 2001
so i don't think we will see these anytime soon

the first pair is the og's from 1996 , you can tell by the ice blue soles which the retro's didn't have in 2001

air-jordan-og-11-columbia.jpg

air-jordan-11-columbia-retro.jpg

the second pair is the retro's from 2001 , you can see the sole is different
and the reason the were nicknamed the allstars is because jordan wore the og's in the 1996 allstar game

Black/red 11s?
Bread 1s?

Believe JB has and will re-retro products at will. Both of those shoes came out numerous times, have retrod in this decade and we still saw them re-retrodagain.

Hell, they are retroing retro + colorways now
laugh.gif

I got two 2001 Columbias, one beat, the other in good condition. I rarely do multiple cops of any shoe, but the Columbia's are dear to my heart. x3 for me.

Back
Top Bottom