JB- CAN WE GET A ALL STAR XI COLUMBIA BLUE RETRO

Originally Posted by sckid20

i mean, everything else has been released, idk when they last retroed these but i know it was the same time as the first bb4s,
and that was a minute. its the only jordan left i want
somebody post pics
JUST DO IT
The first BB4's (lapis colorway) came out right before the Concords came out.

Columbia XI's are my holy grails, and they always will be. If there was a term higher than holy grail, i would call the columbias that!!

tired.gif
The 2001 retros don't count as far as I'm concerned. No iceyblue soles. I really thought they were gonna put this color in the countdown pack, considering that the shoe in its true form was never retrod. Oh well

Originally Posted by endemic415

found more pictures on my HD of MJ All Star game in san antonio, i think it was the only time he ever wore these in an NBA game

A LOT OF HEAT IN THESE PICTURES
pimp.gif
90s basketball shoes FTW, I feel bad for the generation that missed out

i wouldn't be surprise that after this thread Jordan Brand will produce an All-Star Pack

OMG these were the days. I remember lookin at his feet the whole game lol

I was so disappointed in the retros in '01. So much that I traded away a deadstock pair for an extra pair of Mars IVs. If they ever get the soles right,I'd be more than happy to pick up a pair.

Originally Posted by enyceking

Originally Posted by IJUMPMAN

The Columbia XIs got me into Air Jordans. Here's some pics of one of my OG pairs, and the OG set.

ajxi_columbia-6a.jpg

ajxi_columbia-2a.jpg

ajxi_columbia-21a.jpg

ajxi_og_trio-1a.jpg
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
good god!!!

THE 2001 RETROS WERE COMPLETE TRASH THERE WAS NO ICY BLUE TINT TO THE SOLE WHATSOEVER! IF THEY ARE BROUGHT BACK THEY SHOULD BE DONE RIGHT...
qpqyqr.jpg

Yep -and the shape is all wrong and there is a lot less patent leather used- the patent is closer to the midsole than the og's - this is true for ALL retroXI's...

Originally Posted by AJMasta

Columbia XI's are my holy grails, and they always will be. If there was a term higher than holy grail, i would call the columbias that!!

were gonna make this happen folks lol
cmon jb
blue bottom
PHAT laces
just take a timeout from da fusions and da packs for a minute
JUST DO IT

Those are my favorite 11's!!!, I remember when they came out originally, one of my friends used to play ball in them and i used to always stare at them, Ihaven't seen too many people with them on even when they were retro'd. I forgot they even got retro'd. definatly need these. Need to be retro'dasap!!

these shoes need 2 be retroed.... if they come out with the ICE blue bottom i would cop no lie.. prolly like 3- 5 pairs... i love that shoe...

Back
Top Bottom