'Jersey Shore' BRAWL -- Ronnie BEATS UP Situation

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

Pics look fake. But i believe everything else. Dude has had it coming since FOREVER.
Have to watch the show to see.

same here come one ronnie huge those bruces/marks look like ol boy got slapped if anything. you swear the production team/producers would allow ronnies huge @#$ to beat down frail ol sitch

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

Pics look fake. But i believe everything else. Dude has had it coming since FOREVER.
Have to watch the show to see.

same here come one ronnie huge those bruces/marks look like ol boy got slapped if anything. you swear the production team/producers would allow ronnies huge @#$ to beat down frail ol sitch

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

Bout time one of them dudes decided to go ahead and put hands on him. Mike has so many ho-cakeish tendencies I could never be around a dude that runs his mouth and instigates more than a female.

Bout time one of them dudes decided to go ahead and put hands on him. Mike has so many ho-cakeish tendencies I could never be around a dude that runs his mouth and instigates more than a female.

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Entertaining to watch, but yeah I'm surprised it took so long
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Entertaining to watch, but yeah I'm surprised it took so long
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom