'Jersey Shore' BRAWL -- Ronnie BEATS UP Situation

And here I was thinking I'd stop getting Jersey Shore updates on my forums when the season ended
laugh.gif

Same thing they did last season when they 'broke news' that Snookie got arrested while filming. Then on the actual show we see her get handcuffed by beach cops
30t6p3b.gif

Same thing they did last season when they 'broke news' that Snookie got arrested while filming. Then on the actual show we see her get handcuffed by beach cops
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

Bout time one of them dudes decided to go ahead and put hands on him. Mike has so many ho-cakeish tendencies I could never be around a dude that runs his mouth and instigates more than a female.
This.  I hate the situation.  

Bout time one of them dudes decided to go ahead and put hands on him. Mike has so many ho-cakeish tendencies I could never be around a dude that runs his mouth and instigates more than a female.

Originally Posted by trublu86

This is what he gets paid to do. You guys think it would be entertaining to watch 8 people get along nicely with each other? Mtv probably tells him to intentionally start +%!% whenever the opportunity presents itself.

Originally Posted by trublu86

This is what he gets paid to do. You guys think it would be entertaining to watch 8 people get along nicely with each other? Mtv probably tells him to intentionally start +%!% whenever the opportunity presents itself.

Back
Top Bottom