Joe Budden got Tahiry'd.

Originally Posted by The Fresh King

33omnhi.jpg

laugh.gif
@ The link being an eye patch ($3.25)
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ this being posted right now. This sure aint no Budden post no more.

i always pictured dude to look like khaled or vinnie paz or some @#$%...i personally got no problems with dude but dude is extra violent, homophobic,sexist,whatever u can think of and i just cant connect all that with his actual picture

Originally Posted by The Takeover

You seem like a #%%@!.
(No simp) but for the life of me I dont understand this post. Sounds like the truth to me.

I remember M16 said somethin on his Twitter page to some fake 50 Cent page that was like "Why dont you buy a grave for the real 50 you @%++* made%$@!+%." Like I can't believe someone that looks like that would go talk reckless like that. The internet is really an incredible place FULL ofphonys
grin.gif

I'm sitting back thinkin of all the posts made by this cat that I remember and I just can't believe some of this $%%% this lil 100lb boy has said
eek.gif
laugh.gif

This is absurd.
smh.gif
smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
You know its bad when the person getting tried runs away from the thread. He will never be able to live this down hahaha

Originally Posted by iLL I AM

M16, shut the @@@* up. Seriously. I'm sitting here
laugh.gif
and
smh.gif
at the dumb !+@% you typed up because you the LAST person who should be talking all that tough !+@%. This how I know this hip hop !+@% is all a game to you, it's a fantasy. It's obvious you ain't never been around that lifestyle so who the @@@* are you to comment on what the _ should or should not do? This _ think he watching the Wire and wants Budden to go out like Ziggy from Season 2. Roll dolo and go shoot _'s up over gettin sucker punched.
laugh.gif
We ain't playing Grand Theft Auto mother %%%#**...there's no resets or turning back after doing that. It's funny cuz you and Ziggy are a lot alike...scrawny +!% _'s who didn't stay in their lane and been bullied their whole life. Wanna talk all that tough !+@% but EVERYONE sees through it. Ziggy got weight snatched by Method Man (how ironic
laugh.gif
) and your opinion holds no weight in this forum. Hip hop music is not for you...stay in your lane.

What Budden should have done was punch the _ back, take the L from that no win situation and then squad up and go to town on ALL them old _'s. To walk into a 1 vs. 6 situation looking for conflict is stupidity or just not thinking with a clear head. I could care less about Budden getting punched, that doesn't affect how I view him. It's AFTER the fact that it happened, he wanna go I R Andre on _'s and joke about online like !+@% is sweet when he shoulda been plotting on dudes. Everyone in this situation comes out looking dumb, there are no winners here.

There should be a new rule on NT...virgins can NOT call other _'s {()} under no circumstance, even if it is true. It's just the principle. How you ain't never interacted with {()} nor got your $*%% wet in ya life but wanna call another man that same thing
laugh.gif
...go get yourself some before speaking those words, you peon. Oh I forgot...your goofy +!% gotta wait until your parents arrange a marriage so you can finally lose that !+@%.
roll.gif

Go blow yourself up. And take Budden with you on your way out, lil' _.
^wow

Originally Posted by The Takeover

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

jhwyyw.jpg

Me beef with THIS _?
smh.gif
roll.gif

lol i just got sent to this thread by someone. i'm not reading through it... but my two cents

on HT this kid was always like "yea i seen simply in real life i went to school with her"- but wouldnt tell me who. so i was just like
nerd.gif
. so then bee did some ip search thing and found this picture on his myspace or summmm and found that picture.. and i was like oh #*+@ this kid looks familiar
laugh.gif
roll.gif

then i remembered he requested me on facebook... and i accepted him cause i had like physics with him.... then this dude really wrote on my wall " i never knew you were on NT
pimp.gif
"

indifferent.gif

automatic deletion. i'm sorry that's lame. so bro that's you.
no doubt about it. i dont know if you tryna front like it's not, but guys believe me it is
laugh.gif

i don't know why he tryna front hardbody like he won't get blown away by a gust of wind. son is like 5'4" barely pushing a hundred pounds. named "allah" or something like that. type of kid to wear the rolling bookbag to school. and then i would copy my physics labs off of him
roll.gif

i hate to be a !%%+$ , cause kid seemed mad docile and innocent in real life... but man the internet harbors some insane characters trying to live their lives vicariously throuh their words.
smh.gif
#*+@ is despicable
You seem like a #%%@!.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I respected MEB for having his own opinion on these forums but its a shame %%@$ had to go down like this
eek.gif

Funny thing is I went to school with both of them (was a grade ahead though), and I don't even recognize him... I had mutual friends with herthough.

laugh.gif
who are you. cot damn this world is small

laugh.gif
We don't know each other... I just recognize that you used to hang out with Ex, Charlie, Scotty, Matt and all the other spics I was cool with so Ialways assumed you were one for some reason
laugh.gif

I see a lot of tech heads on here but I kept my mouth shut until now, !+%+ is crazy
eek.gif

eek.gif

ced25d246da4f52348e0ab17abe135644366562.gif

And yes, you do sound pretty *****y, Simply.
laugh.gif
Sometimes you gotta put these dudes intheir place...
smh.gif

jhwyyw.jpg

Me beef with THIS _?
smh.gif
roll.gif

lol i just got sent to this thread by someone. i'm not reading through it... but my two cents

on HT this kid was always like "yea i seen simply in real life i went to school with her"- but wouldnt tell me who. so i was just like
nerd.gif
. so then bee did some ip search thing and found this picture on his myspace or summmm and found that picture.. and i was like oh #*+@ this kid looks familiar
laugh.gif
roll.gif

then i remembered he requested me on facebook... and i accepted him cause i had like physics with him.... then this dude really wrote on my wall " i never knew you were on NT
pimp.gif
"

indifferent.gif

automatic deletion. i'm sorry that's lame. so bro that's you. no doubt about it. i dont know if you tryna front like it's not, but guys believe me it is
laugh.gif

i don't know why he tryna front hardbody like he won't get blown away by a gust of wind. son is like 5'4" barely pushing a hundred pounds. named "allah" or something like that. type of kid to wear the rolling bookbag to school. and then i would copy my physics labs off of him
roll.gif

i hate to be a !%%+$ , cause kid seemed mad docile and innocent in real life... but man the internet harbors some insane characters trying to live their lives vicariously throuh their words.
smh.gif
#*+@ is despicable

Back
Top Bottom