Joe Budden got Tahiry'd.

roll.gif
roll.gif
M16 has nobody to blame but himself.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

#%*$ aint funny.

cus this only CAN end one kinda way. on some real #%*$ ...

The hell up.

They'll hug it out in approximately 48-72 hours.

While both Joe Budden and Raekwon have yet to speak to XXL since their altercation over theweekend, there is one man that says both parties were able to put their differences aside. Founder and owner of Rock the Bells Chang Weisberg spoke toXXLMag.com today (August 10), after the tour concluded with it's last stop in San Francisco on Sunday and expressed that both camps have sat down andsquashed any problems.

Weisberg said at first both rappers were not being cooperative, but before Sunday's show he was able to get Budden and Rae in a room to shake to settletheir differences and shake hands. "It was heated," he told XXL, "people were not feeling some situations and at the end of the daysometimes the best action is no action at least in L.A. But in San Francisco, yes, everybody got in a room, there were a lot of discussions and were able tokeep it moving. "

"I don't believe they'll be any more issues moving forward,"he continued.

Weisberg credits several key people for being able to defuse the tension. "At the end of the day a lot of other really good people got involved andmade sure that we kept things on a positive note," he said. "You walked into hip-hop summer camp, From KRS-One to Busta Rhymes, to Joell [Ortiz], toRoyce [da 5"9"] to our entire staff, there's a lot of people that have a lot of really good relationships. Helped to lend perspective. "

When asked if he would invite them back for next year's festival Chang exclaimed, "Abso-%%++@$#-lutely.

As XXLMag,com previously reported Budden was punched on the side of his eye and his shoulder by an associate of Rae on Saturday, backstage in L.A. The NewJersey rapper and eyewitness Mickey Factz claim the fight was over comments Joe made prior to his face-to-face meeting with Method Man. Budden was reportedlyforced to apologize on Rae's IceWaterTV. As of press time footage has yet to surface. -Jesse Gissen

a6c26fa4369be29bbc675cdad3c82d866130e864.jpg

lmao so this is the n' who always said them outlandish %*$ statements?

DR. ROBOTWARS VERSE ON STAR TREK > REASONABLE DOUBT...

this is the same n' who BLASTS GUCCI MANE?

thank you NT, honestly thank you, you have no clue how bad everyone wanted this guy to be exposed somehow...

ol i got a phd in hip hop %*$...

took it the wrong way...I ALWAYS BLAST gucci...

but that n' would make no sense half the time, he hated virtually every rapper from the south, said jay was a horriblelyricist, than had the nerve to say he blasts and listens to gucci everyday...

this is the same guy who said...

Gucci mane - EA SPORTSCENTER > jays whole discography...WORD?

^^
laugh.gif
@ that pic.

16 did say the most ridiculous @+$+

and i'm all for reconsiliation over nonsense
but there's no way that a man and a couple of his boys are going to
snuff me and give me the treatment just for me to fall back and apologize 2 weeks later.

smh.gif
tahiry's @ss can't save you from this one Joe.

roll.gif
roll.gif

The Irony of M16 taking a L in the same post as Joe Budden taking a L is just fantastic.

If anything you should be his biggest fan after this.

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

lol i just got sent to this thread by someone. i'm not reading through it... but my two cents

on HT this kid was always like "yea i seen simply in real life i went to school with her"- but wouldnt tell me who. so i was just like
nerd.gif
. so then bee did some ip search thing and found this picture on his myspace or summmm and found that picture.. and i was like oh #*+@ this kid looks familiar
laugh.gif
roll.gif

then i remembered he requested me on facebook... and i accepted him cause i had like physics with him.... then this dude really wrote on my wall " i never knew you were on NT
pimp.gif
"

indifferent.gif

automatic deletion. i'm sorry that's lame. so bro that's you.
no doubt about it. i dont know if you tryna front like it's not, but guys believe me it is
laugh.gif

i don't know why he tryna front hardbody like he won't get blown away by a gust of wind. son is like 5'4" barely pushing a hundred pounds. named "allah" or something like that. type of kid to wear the rolling bookbag to school. and then i would copy my physics labs off of him
roll.gif

i hate to be a !%%+$ , cause kid seemed mad docile and innocent in real life... but man the internet harbors some insane characters trying to live their lives vicariously throuh their words.
smh.gif
#*+@ is despicable

eek.gif
... woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow ... suddenly i feel the times iargued with dude were honestly a waste of my existance on earth ... YIKES!

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

Originally Posted by dunnyy

Buddens is live right now http://www.blogtv.com/People/joebuddentv
Watching now.

Joey talking about how he's offered a "square dance" with Rae for the past 2 days and he won't accept the fight.
laugh.gif

smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
offer? Go punch that ++%%% in his Nose. if he dont defend himself, punch him again... thats how u jump off a fair one if YOU the one who want it as bad as you say

Originally Posted by Plan Beats

The best part is YOU KNOW he's reading all this but he's still gonna act like he don't see it.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Exactly. Feel bad for the dude though, gave some good insight about hip-hop I guess, minus the outlandish s__ like : Vinny Paz > Jay and Nas combined.
smh.gif
He got what was coming to him though.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

Originally Posted by dunnyy

Buddens is live right now http://www.blogtv.com/People/joebuddentv
Watching now.

Joey talking about how he's offered a "square dance" with Rae for the past 2 days and he won't accept the fight.
laugh.gif

smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
offer? Go punch that ++%%% in his Nose. if he dont defend himself, punch him again... thats how u jump off a fair one if YOU the one who want it as bad as you say
I swear to God Jaygunna must be my brother from a different mother. Time after time he says the %$@# I be thinking in many different topics. Irecognize the realness
smokin.gif

And it's crazy how this thread has derailed. I haven't participated in the music section for a minute, but I can't believe how much satisfactionya'll are gettin out of this M16 %$@#
laugh.gif
. Don't get me wrong,it's funny, but at the same time I can tell that he has genuinely pissed some of you all off. Also, the same way ya'll are getting at the kind M16,ya'll need to be gettin on Budden, cause at the end of the day he's while we're here (In this topic) and he took a massive L.

Dude is known to say some outlandish %$@#, but at the same time, it's appreciated. The music forum is known for having it's fair share of characters,and without them, I don't know where we'd be.

Now I'll fall back and just continue to spectate.

Back
Top Bottom