Jordan 1 Biohack

Not knowing my last foot store pickup was driving me crazy
I did some digging around
I think it was the Travis Scott 6’s back in October 2019
Crazy that my last pickup was a pair of TS’s and now I can’t even hit on GR’s lol
But I know I definitely hit on some other pairs like the bred 11’s but didn’t pickup due to hitting online

The results for footlocker weren’t available until after 7pm cdt. The reservation closed at 6pm but it tells results usually 1 hour later. The results never came in. I reinstalled my app and everything to double check and make sure I was updated. I was even able to select what stores I wanted to enter for the raffle after the deadline. I called the flx app and it happened to a lot of people. I got my head start points back. This was a hard L to take.
Damn. That is bull:emoji_poop: and straight up bogus! I would probably be on their *** seeing if they can locate a pair in my size from a store or a warehouse in order to be shipped to me PLUS refunding my points. Again, damn. I wish I had your size so I could help you out because I feel so bad that had happened. :emoji_disappointed:

you're expecting too much lol, you'd be lucky to even get your points back. I couldn't when their app crashed for 2 hour straight which blocked me from confirming my reservation for the OW 5. Contacted CS and they said sorry nothing we can do.

you're expecting too much lol, you'd be lucky to even get your points back. I couldn't when their app crashed for 2 hour straight which blocked me from confirming my reservation for the OW 5. Contacted CS and they said sorry nothing we can do.

Nike did this to me on the SNKRS drop for the OG OW top ten. I hit on the Vapormax. Had a Got Em screen shot; they said it was a glitch. 20 percent off NDC. Sads

Took all Ls. Ended up paying a friend (who’s a reseller) a little under resell to cop em. Guess the sneaker gods said I have to go back to taking Ls after getting the Unions for retail. lol
He ain’t yo friend lowkey
Nike did this to me on the SNKRS drop for the OG OW top ten. I hit on the Vapormax. Had a Got Em screen shot; they said it was a glitch. 20 percent off NDC. Sads
DAWG NIKE DID THE SAME **** TO ME. I WAS PISSED AS ****

Foot Locker has to get more pairs in store. Online is impossible. I don’t understand it. Retail business is probably shrinking, and instead of allocating more pairs to get more traffic in store, you put more stock online?

Only reason I’ve consistently had Ws with FLX is probably because there’s not nearly as much demand for hyped sneakers in Utah compared to other states.
I agree. I would prefer it if they sent their online stock to be sold at stores. That way less pairs make it to botters.

Anyone see 12.5 out there? Only SNKRS they must be way less quantities but they don’t sell for crazy more

Surprised that Nike finally let me use my first responder code on these as well. $136 before tax. I guess anything not released on a Saturday isn’t considered a “Launch” product

LOL I know I am expecting too much, but I would be straight pissed if I ever experienced that. Being that the bulk of my purchases are not through any raffle or reservation (they are not "hot" items), I have not experienced hiccups in the apps like that, so that would be a punch to the gut and a slap in the face to experience what you, jayzigotem jayzigotem and others have with those kind of app glitches affecting your Ws.

AF997AE2-5831-4AF1-91CA-5CEF64682B0B.jpeg

has yall lifetime #s gone up with purchases made? My redeemable points go up but my lifetime has been stuck i think. Its still at 225k since after I bought yesterday while my redeemables went up after a couple hrs

Should I cop from stockx now or wait til more pairs are in hand? Hoping prices lower to the 250 range or even below

Covid is causing shipping delays plus it’s Labor Day weekend
Wait till after next week(sept 14-18th)

Back
Top Bottom