Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

no box pairs of lost and founds were going for $1200 at one point too lol

in reality the market hasnt been established for the 4s yet cause there arent a lot of legit early pairs floating around. that could mean theyre super limited or it could just mean theyre not releasing outside of snkrs and AMM and whitaker stores and theyre not backdooring them like that.
Yeah the stores don’t have stock in the store since the raffle winners pairs ship directly from the warehouse. I’m guessing that’s why pairs aren’t really out there like that and backdoored

1667406080279.jpeg

It never helps... If anything it gives of a false sense of hitting for retail. In reality it's still a roll of the dice even if you do hit... I normally try for retail and if all fails my resell limit kicks in... In which I only favor alittle...

I hope it's so many pairs that flood the market that everyone who backdoored them will have to panic sell to break even/end up losing money cause the going rate is so low.

Then I hope they're dumb enough to complete the transactions online so they gotta file the 1099 come tax time from ebay/stockx and since it was a backdoor deal without evidence of the transaction they have to pay taxes on the money they got back and end up even more in the hole.

I hope it's so many pairs that flood the market that everyone who backdoored them will have to panic sell to break even/end up losing money cause the going rate is so low.

Then I hope they're dumb enough to complete the transactions online so they gotta file the 1099 come tax time from ebay/stockx and since it was a backdoor deal without evidence of the transaction they have to pay taxes on the money they got back and end up even more in the hole.
QFT...

This is already a thing. It's been mentioned resellers are worried about getting pairs off before the release.

I would think resellers know about the tax forms. If anything you'd see them dump pairs at sneaker con events. More of a hand-to-hand transaction vs selling on a platform. With a simple flip n smell test the ole girl at the ebay booth...you good to go...:lol:

Even when JB numbered the '01 royals, they ****** up :lol: some were numbered out of 50,000; others were numbered out of 27,000. Maybe different factories idk. I've always wondered if it was 50,000 plus another 27,000 or 27,000 out of the 50,000.

My point is that unless the brand or an employee of the brand confirms, we consumers will not know stock numbers. I could give a **** about your source's source. If it's not coming from the brand, or if the shoe isn't numbered, we dunno ****. I dunno what y'all get out of speculating.

Last edited:
Even when JB numbered the '01 royals, they ****ed up :lol: some were numbered out of 50,000; others were numbered out of 27,000. Maybe different factories idk. I've always wondered if it was 50,000 plus another 27,000 or 27,000 out of the 50,000.

My point is that unless the brand or an employee of the brand confirms, we consumers will not know stock numbers. I could give a **** about your source's source. If it's not coming from the brand, or if the shoe isn't numbered, we dunno ****. I dunno what y'all get out of speculating.
I've posted articles from Yahoo Finance on Nikes sales reports that confirmed numbers on older releases that they got right.

Check the Jubilee 11 and Cool Grey 11 thread.

Back
Top Bottom